TETNL Chapter 36

Third Person's POV

SEOUL KOREA.

Everybody is busy.

The childrens are happily playing outside, some are about to go to their school.

The people wakes up early in the morning to go to work.

In short it was a big picture of a Beautiful City with the busy people having their own businessess in life.

The cars moving, the laughter of people, and the big billboards display in every part of the city.

The arrival of new GirlGroup from YG entertainment amaze the people. waiting, anticipating, getting goosebumps.

As they saw the promotion of the new girlgroup name Aespink.

People are amaze and loves this new girlgroup.

A combination of the four different girls in one single group. That makes them stand out. And catch everyone attention.

Ace.

Beautiful.

Talented.

Four young girls.

Now introducing Aespink!

The whole city gets shocked at the First Official MV of the said group.

"They killed it!"

"Gosh! They're so pretty!"

"And Telented!"

A group of girls compliments the New girlgroup and welcome them into the society.

"Aespink, was it supposed to be the Ace of all the trainees? Or something?"

"I guess, yes, well I'm kinda h*ll curious about this new girlgroup. Just look at the mass they have, they are dominating the whole country."

The girls and boys keep gossiping outside, talking about the new girlgroup Aespink.

From the center of the seoul city partially targeting the YG entertainment.

A four girls are caught trembling on their knees, as the nervous feeling eats their system.

They are all feeling nervous, excited, and happy.

Now is the time for the girlgroup to face the world, the world of Music and dancing.

While the seoul city and the people are busy, watching and admiring the four girls.

In different parts of the world, the anticipation excites the people. As the thought of knowing the new girlgroup keeps on running through their minds.

On the other side, Lisa is Busy on her daily routine as a business woman as she is.

But she still managed to watch the MV debut of her Girlfriend Jennie.

She smiles at watching the MV, spotting Jennie having her charismatic stage swag with her very unique cat eyes. Which everyone loves about her.

Lisa mouted to herself.

"I'm so proud of you, Jennie. you finally made it, now your dreams has come." a tear escapes her eyes. As the thought of her girlfriend having a hard time managing her time back then. And there she is, she never leave Jennie behind.

In those hard and very tiring days of being a trainee Lisa never left Jennie's side.

Lisa smiled again as the MV finish in the spot Jennie showing her full face with the unique make up that high lighten the cat like eyes of her girlfriend.