TETNL Chapter 38

Kindly play the video above for the perfect ambiance of reading:)

Lisa's POV

I'm tired, its so boring in here.

I thought today is Jisoos arrival? Where is she now? She must have been here already.

I got my phone, and play a bored game again.

Then Rosé comes in view to check on me.

It makes me sad thinking that Jennie is not going here to visit me or check on me.

That only proves she got over with me already.

I guess she's already seeing someone else, because look at her?

Napaka dali lang sa kaniyang bitawan at sukuan ako. Well infact ako nga ay hindi siya sinukuan.

But nah let's move on Lisa come on, you can do it.

"Lisa." Rosé shakes my shoulders to get my attention.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, God I'm spacing out again.

I sit up on my bed facing Rosé with a smile.

"I said, did Jisoo come already?"

I shook my head saying no.

"Jennie, how about Jennie? Is she okay?, ahm.. Don't she have plans on visiting me here? Is she already seeing someone?" I ask continuesly leaving her dumb founded.

And then she walks closer to me, with a worried look in her eyes.

"Lisa, stop thinking about her, she's good okay? Don't mind her, and just focused on your own recovery. you drink to much of alcohol, and you need to get better." she said placing the foods she bought for me and a flower called sunflower.

My favorite flower.

"Thanks for bringing this with you, You still remember this huh?" I tease.

"Of course, your almost like my twin sister Lisa. Anyway here eat this." I help her fix and place the table on my bed, for me to eat my breakfast.

I don't usually eat breakfast, because I always woke up so late that it already reach a lunch time.

But now is different, I woke up so early today only to think about Jennie.

I'm hurt really, who wouldn't be right? We are almost 6 years in being in a relationship but this sh*t happen.

And then Boom.

To be honest I wanted to talk to Jennie, understand her side and my side also in short to make everything right, smooth everything right, and to also have a proper closure for us to start all over again on our own with different paths.

"I wanna talk to Jennie, Rosé." she stops doing her thing and looks at me.

"I wanna know her side, and I wanted her to know my side as well."

I look at her, begging if she can at least force Jennie to have a talk with me.

I badly need that, because I can't stop thinking at how many unsolve questions I need to ask her.

What's her reason? I know this is not only because I lost contact for a year, I know there is something going on.

I wanna know it, I wanted to understand her so that I can help myself to move on. And go on with mylife.

"Please Chaeng. I need that, para maging okay ako. Para maintindihan ko siya, at para makapag move on na ako ng tuluyan." I cried, yes I cried again, because of her.