TETNL Chapter 39

The month after the closure.

Jennie's POV

So far Masaya ako sa naging desisyon ko, naging friends din kami after, and I'm glad dahil hinayaan niya ako.

I wish her kung pwedeng maging friends nalang kami, at first she don't like it.

Sabi niya pa.

"Sobra naman yata yung gusto mo, Jen."

"You don't know what that means to me, baka sa tuwing makikita kita hindi ko magawang pigilan ang sarili kong yakapin ka."

"But... Okay, if that's your last wish, gagawin ko."

Hanggang ngayon pinapahanga niya parin ako, kasi kahit nasaktan ko siya ng sobra inisip niya parin ako.

"Hey." Karina pokes me.

"oh, hey there." I smiled.

"your spacing out, you okay?" she ask and sat here with me.

"Yups, more than fine." she laughs.

"looks like, anyway let's go?" she handed me her hand, kaya tinanggap ko iyon.

And we both walk going to our dressing room.

May award show na naman kaming pupuntahan.

"Jennie." someone calls me from behind bago pa man kami makapasok sa loob ng dressing room.

"its kai." Karina Whisper.

"Iwan mo muna kami, Karina, susunod nalang ako." I said and leave her there.

"How are you?" Kai ask. Smiling so wide.

"I'm good, anyway why are you here?"

He chuckle.

"I wanna ask you if I can invite you on a coffe shop?" is that consider a date?

"Hmm, okay." I smiles, wala naman sigurong makakapansin sa amin.

Well I guess wala talaga sana.

"Okay! I'll wait you outside later after this show." I just nod my head in respond.

"Okay then see you later, I have to go."
He nods and smiles to me before he leave.

I enter the dressing room, with their eyes looking at me suspisciously.

"What?" I ask them, and takes a sit.

"Who is that?"Winter ask.

And Rosie creasing her eyebrows.

Karina is just quiet.

"Its Kai from EXO." I said casually.

Not minding their way of staring.

"Are you two dating?" Rosie ask.

"No, of course not." I get my coffee and sip into it before facing them.

"Guys?what's the deal with you? Is dating a crime now?" I ask, feeling irritated.

But I won't let them notice it, keep it cool Jennie.

"No, its not like that. Its just that. Where like a newbie here in this industry." Winter spoke.

"and we are worried about you, what if you got involve into scandal or dating issue with that guy?" Karina said looking worried.

"And lastly, you just broke up with her, remember? Might as well consider the three months rule for you to date again right?" Rosie said reminding me my current situation with her bestfriend Lisa.