TETNL Chapter 45

D-1

Jennie's POV

We are currently here in Lisa's house, talking and spending some time that we could. Jisoo has been entertaining us for a while now, since Lisa's friends as well as her and her dad's business partners arrived.

I tried to take a peek in the other side where Lisa is.

"Unnie, still didn't get a chance to talk to her?" Rosie stood up in my back, also peeking at Lisa.

"Not yet, she's busy as you can see. Maybe I'll wait for her for the mean time." I turn my back at Lisa's direction and took a seat.

Rosie comes afterwards, still looking at Lisa.

"Hey, guys. What are we gonna do now here?" Karina said making me look at her.

"I mean, it's kinda boring here, you know." She excuse, well she's right to be honest. And the only reason why I come here is for me and Lisa to talk.

"Can we go somewhere? Mall? You know shopping?" Winter butted in.

"And eat, I loved that." Rosie agreed.

"Okay, ask Jisoo first and Lisa." I said as I take a sip to the juice being served to us.

"Okay, I'll talk to Jisoo, and you talk to Lisa." Rosie said, eyebrows arching.

"Fine, I'll try." I stood up once again and look at Lisa's direction, she still seems a bit busy anyway susubukan ko lang naman. Maybe I can ask for her time for a little bit and to also tell that we need to talk.

I walk towards her direction, looking at Rosie, Karina and Winter cheer me up.

*Sigh*

Breath deeply, Jennie.

And now, I'm facing her back, she's busy talking with the people around her.

Then one of them sees me.

He gesture Lisa to look at her back, which is me. Lisa slowly turns to face me with her eyebrows up, but as soon as she recognized me she smiled.

"Oh, Jennie, what are you doing here? You want something?" She politely ask, I look over her shoulders, as she take a glance to her back.

"Can we talk?" I ask, holding her wrist as I pull her out of her house, we are now here outside of their house.

"Talk? About what?" She ask and looked at me straight in the eyes.

I don't know what does her facial expressions means, cause I can't basically read it

"Can we go somewhere?" I ask avoiding eye contact with her, and as if she reads my mind she holds my hand and brought me to, I think her car.

"Get in, where do you wanna go?" She ask opening the car door for me, I smiled at the thought that she is still a gentlewoman I knew.

"Just, anywhere Lisa, take me far away from this place for a while." I take a seat on the passenger seat as I watch her walk towards the driver seat.

Without saying anything she started the engine and while driving we kept quiet. I don't know how to start this conversation with her, and I'm so nervous right now.

"So." She started as we encounter intersection a head.

She's looking and intently waiting for me to speak. I fugget with my fingers and starts playing with them in nervousness.

"I m-made a m-mistake." I started, fidgeting with my fingers in my lap looking down and not looking at her nor her side.

"I made mistake i-in b-breaking up with y-you." I didn't hear anything from her, so I continue what I was about to say.