TETNL Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

Lisa wake up early to attend the managerial meeting she have for this day.

As she eat her breakfast alone. She started to think about Jennie.

Is she okay? I'm still worried about her, nakatulog kaya ulit siya ng maayos?. sabi niya sa isip niya. But she shake her head to erase all of that.

"I need to check her up, before I leave." sabi nito sabay,inom sa coffee na nasa table niya, at tumayo para puntahan si Jennie sa kwarto nito.

*Knock* knock*knock*

Lisa started knocking on the door room of Jennie and Rosé

She keep doing that, for at least 10 minutes before someone open it.

"Lisayah." Rosé said as she look to her friend Lisa who now standing and looking inside the room.

"Where is Jennie?" She said to Rosé as she enter their room.

"Natutulog pa siya, bakit Lisayah?" Takang tanong nito sa kaibigan.

"Where is her room? I just wanted to check her up, before I leave for a meeting." sabi nito, agad naman itong sinamahan ni Rosé na makapunta sa kwarto nila ni Jennie.

"Iwan muna kita, Lisa mag aayos lang ako saglit sa bathroom." sabi nito at pumasok sa cr.

Lisa quietly sit beside Jennie who is peacefully sleeping on the bed.

She look to the girl who is sleeping beside her, and started to roam her hand.

As she try to touch Jennie's forehead to check her temperature, she even check her body specially the wound of Jennie.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry." She said even though she knew she's asleep.

She was about to say another word when Jennie stir at her sleep. Jennie flutter her eyes open and she saw a pair of brown eyes staring directly at her.

"Lisa...?" She asked, as if checking if it's really Lisa beside her.

Lisa smiled at her and touched her forehead as if checking her again.

"Yes it's me."

"B..but what are you doing here?" Jennie ask as she try to sit on her bed to face Lisa comfortably, Lisa notice that Jennie wants to sit and lay her back on the wall.

So she assisted her.

"I'm here just to check you up, I'm really sorry about what happen yesterday, its my fault that you got your wound because of my." Jennie didn't let Lisa to finish her words as she stop her.

"No, it's not your fault Lisa, isa pa you save me twice that day, so thank you for that." Jennie said and hold Lisa's hand and gently squeeze it.

"I'm good now, don't worry." she continues saying.

Jennie saw that Lisa smiled to her, and with that her heart starts to beast so fast again.

Whenever she sees Lisa, her heart becomes wild, even though Lisa didn't do anything to her.

But Lisa's presence is enough for her heart to beat so fast and loud.

She knew from that moment that her feelings for Lisa grow more, every single day.

"Okay, take care, I'll be leaving now." Lisa eventually said, stopping Jennie from questioning her self and her feelings towards Lisa.

"Wait..where are you going?" Jennie asked

"Board meeting." Lisa replied and turn her back to Jennie.

"Take care Lisa." Jennie shouted as she look at Lisa, who is now walking towards the room door.