225: Hyuga Clan (2)

Start from the beginning

Hinata gasped at the sight, and Hiashi's frown simply deepened. "...I see. Commendable that you found a way to wear the seal off. Is it another ability of those eyes?"

"Does it really matter, father-in-law?" Neji said. "It's not about that. It's about how it's time for you to step down from the position of a clan head."

Arima's eyes shook in shock at that. She looked at Neji with pleading eyes. "N-Neji, little guy, don't do this! Y-you wouldn't survive against him!"

"Aunty, I am going to die anyway. So why hold back? Please don't worry about me, worry about your husband instead." Neji said, losing his hands from behind his back. "I will try not to kill him, for Hanabi's sake, but my hands might just slip."

"Enough!" Hiashi grunted, stepping forward. "Everyone, step back. It's time for me to show this bastard child a lesson. Also, let the clan doctor know that tomorrow the surgery will take place."

"F-father!" Hinata tried to protest that, but her father didn't even look at her.

Neji soon stood with Hiashi in front of him, prepared to fight. However, before any of the two could launch forward, a yell came from outside the yell.

"Father! Please, stop!" Hanabi came running through the door, her Byakugan activated, and she was followed by Temari, Tenten, and even Sakura.

Huh. They must have met Sakura in the village and Hanabi must have noticed the fight that was about to take place when she took a glance at the Hyuga compounds with her Byakugan.

"Please, father!" Hanabi yelled, stepping between Neji and Hiashi. "Neji Onii-sama will kill you, you can't fight him! Please head back, I will talk to him."

Neji didn't think it was possible, but Hiashi's frown deepened even further. "What are you talking about, Hanabi? I have learned of the activities you did with him last night. Have you fallen for this boy that much? That you're trying to scareyour own father?" He scoffed, looking at her in disdain. "Looks like I should reconsider to whom the eyes should go. Now, someone grab her and keep her out of this."

Two guards, their faces stoic, stepped forward and pulled Hanabi out of the battlefield. Hanabi struggled for a moment, but upon realising it was useless she looked at Neji with pleading eyes.

"Onii-sama! Please, let father live! A-ah, that doesn't mean you should cripple him either! I might be asking too much, but p-please! Onii-sama!!"

Neji didn't look at her, making her grow anxious. The other three girls who came with her looked at the scene with worry too, worry for Hiashi, but Neji didn't look back at them.

"In any case," Hiashi strode forward. "Let's move." And struck towards Neji's chest.

At this point, Neji was level 456. More than 150 levels more than four days ago when he met Hiashi for the first time. That time, he wasn't confident in beating him without using his Full Dragon Transformation.

But now?

Now it was a different case.

Neji swiftly changed the direction of Hiashi's attack with his left hand, and his right went to strike in Hiashi's midsection. Hiashi grabbed his wrist before it could hit, but Neji released a wave of Kinetic Force using «Surge».

"Keugh!" Hiashi grunted and was pushed back a few steps. Neji let the man take a breath who replied with a grunt. "That's a strong jutsu. That wasn't chakra either. Another of your eye abilities, I suppose?"

Neji didn't care to answer and strode forward again, deciding to use his new technique.

‹Eight Trigrams, 256 Palms›

A green taijitu appeared around Neji and Hiashi, and before the latter could flee outside, Neji's palms moved like the sound of thunder.

Everyone, including Hiashi Hinata and Hinata, gasped as he performed a technique that the Hyugas have never seen before. A version of their 64 Palms that were too great for any of them to perform.

Hiashi still tried to block it, and surprisingly managed to do not that bad. Though he was still hit 32 times, which was enough to block many of his chakra pathways.

"Kekhg!" Hiashi grunted, backing off once the attack ended.

Neji released a breath, looking at the older man while his hair fluttered in the air. "Is that all the Hyuga Clan had has to offer? Pretty disappointing. I was hoping for more."

"You bastard! Talk to the Head with more respect!" One of Hiashi's guards yelled, about to run at Neji, however, a 'black panther' jumped down from the sky and landed on top of the idiot.

"Stay away from Papa's battle, idiot." Kurai said, her voice deeper as she dug her claws into the idiot's body.

Some others almost attacked the beast, before realising it was Kurai (and also because Hanabi and the other girls surrounded to protect Kurai like mother kitties).

"Haah. I didn't think I would have to use this technique on a clanmate." Hiashi then said, swiftly poking his own chakra pathways to unblock the blocked paths. "But you have broken all heights of disrespect. You deserve death."

  "Father!" Hanabi yelled. "Didn't you see enough? Don't push his patience!"

Neither Hiashi nor Neji listened. Hiashi moved, his palms suddenly glowed with a pale yellow chakra.

"This costs a bit of life force, but it's expendable." Two yellow tiger's heads materialised over his palms, as Hiashi launched them at Neji. "‹Eight Trigrams Twin Tigers Crumbling Attack›!"

Neji decided to counter with a moderately strong technique of his own. In both his hands, Rasengan materialised. He heard Sakura gasp from the side, and gasp again louder once he mixtures Deidara's Explosion Release with the two balls of spinning Mana, causing the blue balls to turn bright golden.

Pale yellow met bright golden, and Hiashi's Tigers met Neji's Rasengans, and the former's chakra Tigers crumbled immediately. Neji's Rasengans pushed forward, brushing Hisahsi's fingers, which twisted in different directions, and Hanabi yelled in terror as the Rasengans clashed with his hands, devouring his forearms like a vacuum.

-Boom!

Along with Hiashi's yell, two explosions erupted, creating a large quantity of smoke, as Hiashi fell to his knees, his arms... gone.

The dust cleared while the smell of burnt flesh roamed, and Neji stood with his hair finally stopping fluttering in the air, towering over Hiashi. His head held high, as he smiled maniacally.

"Excluding the formalities, I would like everyone to refer to me as 'Boss' from now on."

Many of those present simply stared, unable to comprehend the scene in front of them.

**

**

**

If you want to read 25+ chapters ahead or support me, visit here: patreon.com/Master4thWall