225: Hyuga Clan (2)

En başından başla

It seems he and his wife were having some quality time walking in the garden when Neji attacked. Neji felt slightly bad for the woman, Arima Hyuga, for today her husband will lose his position.

"Neji," Hiashi said, stopping a few metres in front of him. "What is the meaning of this? Where is Hanabi?"

"Hanabi is running around the village, she's safe, don't worry." Neji said, watching the man activate his Byakugan to take a look around the village before releasing a barely audible sigh of relief. "As for the meaning of this. Ko suddenly decided he was better than me and attacked me out of blue. It was purely self-defence."

"L-Lies!" Suddenly, Ko returned, supported by two more Hyugas to help him walk. He was bleeding from his mouth and nose, one of his eyes bruised, and his clothes on the middle of his chest had blown off. "I attacked him because he disobeyed Lady Hinata's orders! That's when he attacked me when I had my guard down."

Wow.

Neji almost whistled.

"Why didn't you just activate his Curse Seal?" Hiashi asked, frowning.

"T-that... I-I just wanted to teach him a lesson because he thought he was a better Ninja than me!" Ko tried, earning an annoyed glare from Hiashi.

"In any case, it's both parties' fault. Neji has been doing a great job lately, both for the village and the clan. So I will let this slide." Hiashi turned to Neji. "After he apologises to all of us. I was having some relaxed time with my wife, and ruining it deserves that much at least. Don't you agree, Neji?"

Neji smirked. "I suppose, yes. Getting interrupted while you're busy with a Hyuga girl can be annoying. Like last night, for example. When Hanabi and I were busy making the child you wish to see, I got interrupted by someone. Really annoying."

Arima gasped, her hands covering her mouth, while Hiashi's Byakugan activated on its own, veins popping around his eyes in a threatening manner. "You dare shame me like this."

Neji smirked, about to say something more, just when he heard footsteps from behind Hiashi.

"What's happening?" Soon a voice called and Hinata ran to the scene. "Cousin Neji? Father? What's this commotion about?"

"Hi, Princess." Neji waved at Hinata. "We were just discussing the name of my and Hanabi's chi-"

"Neji, you bastard child!" Hiashi yelled, his white eyes going almost red. "Shut up, and Kneel! Kowtow a hundred times and beg for mercy! Or I will make sure you don't even get a burial in the Hyuga graveyard!"

"And what if I don't?" Neji replied coldly. "What, you're gonna use the curse seal now?"

"If I must." Hiashi said, starting to weave hand signs, and finishing with a grunt. "Now, kowtow!"

Neji didn't move.

"...Kowtow!" Hiashi tried again.

Neji... still didn't move.

"You..." Hiashi narrowed his eyes, looking at his blindfold, or rather at his covered forehead. "The seal is still there... then how?"

Neji slowly grinned, the air starting to sing in his ears as the sky started to darken. He took off his blindfold, throwing it on the ground.

"H-his eyes!?" He heard some gasp. "How is this possible??" They were the few Hyugas who had never seen his eyes, meaning they were kids.

Neji then guided his palm to his forehead, slowly wiping his palm on the green seal, as it got wiped off. "There, gone. It's been just a colour tattoo for a while now, clan head. You have never had me under control."