Smiling inwardly, Arnav took his seat and looked at the laptop screen, giving a smile to him, "So what are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing much, just Khushi was telling us different animal names which she gave to us. For me, tiger, yours is Lion and the best one for Aman, that is Fox." And started laughing.

Arnav then looked at Khushi and raised his eyebrows in the manner of asking her did she really gave this name to them. She nodded her head enthusiastically, Arnav patted her head, "Good girl. I am proud of you." Khushi smiled at him. And Khushi ran from there to tell Miss Dsouza about names given by her to others.

"Haa... ha... Done." Said Aman.

"Yeah. Done... Arnav, I talked with Dr. Smith, he studied Khushi's case and said that she can be cured, for that he is sending one doctor to India, so she can examine Khushi personally and directly report it to Dr. Smith. Accordingly, they can start giving treatment to Khushi, and there are chances that maybe you and Khushi have to come here."

"Hmm. Okay, when is that Doctor coming?" asked Arnav.

"After 7 days, her name is Dr. Meera Singhania, one of the best doctors who is working with Dr Smith. Aman don't even dare to flirt with her, otherwise, you will also require another doctor for treatment." warned the person.

"Yes boss, anything else?" saluted Aman dramatically to him. Then the person asked what happened to Khushi and why they are in penthouse, which Arnav explained him.

"Back to work, I am thinking that we should analyze our deal with the GK corps, there are some issues which I felt you should know about." said the person. And they continue to talk about their business.

**********************************************

After dinner Aman, Khushi, Arnav, and NK were sitting in the hall. Khushi bent and kept her head on Arnav's shoulder and started playing with his sleeves, then she looked up staying in the same position, with a soft voice she requested Arnav, "Arnav.... Will you sing a song for me now?"

Arnav with concerned eyes, looked down, "What happened Khushi?"

Khushi made cute puppy face, "Pleassssseeee."

Arnav nodded his head, stood up again, bent down, kissed her forehead, "Okay."

Aman smiled, finally he will get a chance to listen to Arnav again after a long time. NK took out his handycam and started recording it.

Arnav forward his both hand to Khushi and Khushi smiling broadly kept her hand on his and stood up. Arnav took her to another room and behind them Aman, NK and Miss Dosouza too followed. Arnav then made Khushi sit on bed and moved toward the cupboard and took out a baby elephant soft toy which he ordered online for her, by giving her that he started singing, Khushi took it and hugged that soft toy tightly.