Chapter XIII

And then we dig in.

After lunch, we returned to school. We looked at our schedule, and I found out that I had Psychology with Taehyung. Not only Psychology, but we had every course together. So, I figured that we will spend a lot of time together in this school. We went to our class, and sat together. We talked until the teacher came.

Teacher: Alright class, let's start the lesson.

Time skip: (until the end of the class)

Two hours of psychology, it almost killed me, it was so boring but fascinating at the same time.

Tae: What sport did you choose?

JS: Basketball and Taekwondo. You?

Tae: Same, but unfortunately we can't be in the same team, because here in SOPA, the sports teams aren't mixted.

JS: It's okay, it would be weird if they were. Considering the fact that half of the students are idols.

Tae: You're right. Let's go to the gymnasium!

JS: Let's go!

We arrived in front of the gymnasium.

 When we entered there was no one in it

 When we entered there was no one in it. The teacher was probably not here yet, and the others were on their way.

JS: Looks like we're the first to arrive, might as well start to change so we don't get caught up with everyone else.

Tae: You're right. See you later!

JS: Later!

I went into the girl's locker room.

I changed into this.

The sports uniform is showing my curves

The sports uniform is showing my curves. I kinda like it, and I can move well in it. Guess having Han Ye-Seul as mother helped a lot to have taste in fashion. The locker's room started to be crowded, and the girls came to me.

JN: Hey Jichu!

JS: Hey Jendeukie! What's up?

JN: You look good in that uniform!

JS: You have more curves than me Jennie.

JN: That's true, but you're more beautiful.

JS: Thanks babe!

LS: Unnie!

RS: Hey Unnies!

JS: Hey! Are you ready to go out? Everyone is probably waiting for us.

LS: How about a selka before?

RS: Yeah we're totally rocking the sports uniform.

JS: I don't know girls, I don't want us to be the last here.

JN: Come on babe, just one.

JS: Ok!

After taking the photo, we headed out of the locker's room

After taking the photo, we headed out of the locker's room. We were the last to come out, so everyone was looking at us.

Teacher: You two must be the new students? Before we begin, can you please introduce yourselves in front of everyone.

JS: I'm Jisoo and this is Jennie. We're both 17, and we both have the last name Kim.

JN: And before you ask, no, we're not from the same family, we're not twins. More importantly, don't mess with us, or any of our friends!

Teacher: Ok, thank you for the introduction. Now everyone listens, like every first day of the school year, I have some rules. You all already know that no sports are mixted, which means there is no contact between boys and girls. The only time you are gonna practice together is when you warm up. Got it?

Everyone but the teacher: Yes!

Teacher: So, rule number one, no contact between boys and girls. Rule number two, no talking or gossiping between the class hours, if you disobey you will have to do 10 push-ups every goddamn minute you are talking. Rule number three, as you all know for this course we have all the grades, so I want respect. Respect others, if you want others to respect you. Which means, I don't want a false accident to happen. You will be suspended for a week if I find out anything like that happens. Is everything clear? Do you have any questions?

Everyone but the teacher: .....

Teacher: Now, I want everyone on the field. 10 tours for girls and 15 for boys. It will increase as time goes by so don't think it will be easy. I don't want anyone to stop in the middle of the parcours or I will add pushups to their warm up. You will start when I blow a whistle.

And then she blew it. We began to run at a reasonable speed, when the boys started to run faster due to their longer parcours.

When we finished the tours, the boys were on their last. The teacher came to us, and said...

Teacher: Do some stretching, and I will see you on the field.