Chapter III

JS: Don't be dramatic, you and me both know we're not that close anymore. Don't worry, I will make time to meet your members, and thank them for the decorations. Knowing you and your taste, who sucks by the way, they probably chose most of the furniture here.

NJ: What do you mean by that? My taste is not that bad.

JS: Yeah yeah, Good bye!

He exited the apart, after saying his goodbyes. I head to the dressing room to store my clothes.

Later that day, I'm getting ready to go out shopping for groceries and some snacks that I may need later. In the middle of getting out, my phone buzzed, startling me.

'Who could possibly text me, I just arrived in Korea'

*It's Namjoon, I forgot to tell you that your uniform will arrive tomorrow, and college start in two days. Also, if you need anything just text me or call me, I'll make sure to arrange my plans for you*

I responded, *Ok thanks*

I'm heading to the lift, because there is no door in the apart. The lift arrives directly at the apart, and opens directly onto the hallway.

I wondered around the neighborhoods, and found a supermarket not too far from the apart.

It was already past noon and I haven't eaten yet. I found this cute little starbucks, so, I entered.

The place was not crowded, but there was sure some people chatting here and there

The place was not crowded, but there was sure some people chatting here and there. I went to the bar and the barista smiled at me, then asked me what I wanted.

BR: Hi! What would the beautiful lady get today?

JS: Hi! I'll have a Caramel Mocha Latte and a raspberry cheesecake please!

BR: Ok, would you take a seat while waiting for your order?

JS: Thanks!

I took a seat on one of the bar stool, and waited for him to prepare my order.

BR: So, where did you come from? Cause it's the first time I see you in this neighborhood.

JS: Actually, I'm from America, I just arrived this morning.

BR: If you need a guide, or a person to show you around. I can help you; I was born here so I know everything pretty well.

JS: I appreciate. Actually, I wanted to know where Seoul School of Performing Arts is?

BR: Oh! Actually, I study there with my sister. Our father drive us to school every morning. You can tag along if you want.

JS: That would be sweet of you.

BR: I'm Park Ji-Hoon.

JS: Kim Jisoo.

BR: Here's your order!

JS: Thanks! Can you give me your number and your sister number? So that, I can send you my address.

BR: Sure! This is my number........................

JS: I'm done, thank you for your assistance, I'm looking forward to see you again.

I got up from my seat, handed him my card to pay for the food and left. I headed to the mall I saw when we were in the car with Namjoon.

I liked shopping when I was in America and Australia, but what I like more is doing it with my besties. We would do everything together, and shopping was one of our favorite activities, along with sleepovers. I miss them, but I do this mostly for Mom. Thinking on that, I should probably face time them, when I get home.

I walked to my favorite brand, after my moms of course. I went to the dress compartments, and look for some good things. I found this really cute dress that Maya could love, and a skirt that would suit Emma. I missed them so much.

I still remembered the day we met. When my father booked my place in Australia, I had a room with two other students Maya and Emma. They were reticent to meet me, because of my wealth, they fought that I would be a b*tch and stuff.

And then, Emma's parents divorced, she was so broken, she was scared that she would move out with one of her parents. But they agreed to let her continue her studies there.

After one year, her mother found someone to move on from her husband. He had a son, Jason, he was a genius like most of us, Emma and him became friends and created a family bond between each other, even if they didn't see each other that often.

When his father proposed, my mother and I decided to help them for the wedding, with the cost and the organization. Maya's parents were there too to help.

Jason was not like I would picture him, he was charismatic, but very cold at the same time. He was like a lonely wolf, but very strong. I should probably stop reading fiction and fantasy books.

With our introverted ass, Jason and I became really good friends. On the other hands, Maya and him were not that friend. With their different personality, they didn't like each other. They would start bickering and sassing around each other. I miss them, I couldn't wait to visit them.

I looked around the shop to find something for me. When I heard a voice.

"Didn't think I would meet you here, Unnie"