Chapter VI

After that, we started to talk about movies and drama, until I had to go to bed. I bid my goodbyes and went to bed after changing into my pjs.

I got up after hearing my alarm, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and prepare for the day. I texted Namjoon asking if he had plans today.

*Hi! Do you have something to do today? I would like if you give me a tour around the town*

*I have practice this morning so I can't go with you, but I can pick you up after lunch if you want. I could show you around and have dinner together to get to know each other more*

*That would be cool thanks, I'll see you after lunch then. I'll be out so I will text you the place where you will pick me up*

*Ok, see you there*

I went to my dressing room, and pick (fall clothes)

I picked my card (since the elevator opens directly into the hallway, there is no door

I picked my card (since the elevator opens directly into the hallway, there is no door. So I imagine there is a specific card that is scanned in the elevator to enter the apartment.), and headed to the starbucks shop to eat breakfast.

When I entered the shop, I saw a beautiful girl in the place of Ji-Hoon.

BR: Hi! What can I get for you?

JS: Hi! I would like bacon scrambled eggs and a blueberry cheesecake frappuccino

BR: Your order will arrive soon

JS: By the way, where's Ji-Hoon?

BR: Oh! You know my brother? You must be Jisoo, right? The girl he met yesterday?

JS: Yes, I was about to ask him more about his sister, because apparently, she goes to the same college as me.

BR: Ah yes, that's me. I'm his sister, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but call me Rosé. Nice to meet you Jisoo.

JS: Nice to meet you too./ We bowed to each other/ Tell me more about you Rosé.

RS: I'm Rosé, I'm 16 and I will enter the Seoul School of Performing Arts as a junior. You already know my little brother, and my parents actually run this place. What about you?

JS: I'm 17 and I will enter the same school as a senior. I have a big brother that I have not seen for about 3 years and my parents are divorced. The judge decided to give my custody to my brother, so that my parents will not start the Third World War. I think it's better like this, because leaving with the same woman that broke my family would be a bad idea. And my Mom could use some alone time.

RS: I'm sorry.

JS: No, it's okay, I'm used to living alone already. By the way, when will you finish your shift?

RS: Soon, it will be Ji-Hoon's turn soon so I can take my leave why?

JS: I was gonna call one of my childhood friends and go shopping or just wander around the mall, and I wanna know if you would join us.

RS: Really, but I don't wanna invade.

JS: It's okay. Actually, we could use some advice from the locals, because we're both from America. So, we don't really know the fashions here. And, besides you're my friends now right?

RS: I guess I am. Oh, by the way Can I bring one of my friends too? She is actually from Thailand and she'll go to the same school too.

JS: Yeah, of course, the more the merrier, right?

RS: Right, wait here I'm gonna call her and tell her to wait in front of the mall. Is that okay?

JS: Yeah, it's perfect.

I called Jennie to meet her in front of the mall.

JS: <Hi Jennie! Are you free today?>

JN: <Hi Unnie! Yeah, why?>

JS: <I wanna know if you wanted to come to the mall with me>

JN: <Yeah sure>

JS: <Meet me in front of the mall, I will bring other people with me that I'd like to introduce to you>

JN: <Ok, I'm looking forward to it. See you later>

JS: <See you later>

I waited for Rosé to freshen up, then she came back with a white top, a high waisted black jean, a black jacket and a pair of boots.

We headed to the mall, to see Jennie and Lisa in front of it.