Chapter II

After that the car fell silent, I pulled my headphones out and started listening to music. I watch the landscape through the car's window. We enter a residential alley for apartments and pull in the most prestigious one out of all stopped in the parking. I was about to head out of the car, but stopped as Namjoon started to talk.

NJ: You think that I will love to have a brother, it's not like you didn't wish to have a sister as well. Besides I have 3 younger brothers, well 4 now that Dad got a new one. But in my heart, I only have 6 brothers and 1 sister. And none of them have that woman's blood. I will try to see where this baby is going to lead us. All I know is that I will do everything to protect you from your position if you think that he may steal it.

JS: Dad promised that the position will still be mine after graduation, but after the fight between our family and the persuasion of that woman, Dad may reconsider everything and take the position to give it to the baby. But as long as Grandpa is the lead of the shareholders, I'm safe.

NJ: Tell me if something is bothering you, I will try to do anything to help you. By the way, I'd like to introduce you to the members or my brothers as I said.

JS: I already know them, Namjoon. I checked their names before coming here. But if you insist, I could try to find some time to meet them.

NJ: Ok, take your time. Your apartment is at the top of the building, it's more a lounge than an apartment, but you get the idea. There is already basic furniture, but you can change them if it doesn't suit your taste. However, we didn't furnish the master bedroom, so that you can personalize it according to your likes. The other rooms or guest rooms are all furnished so you can sleep in one of them until your furniture comes. Let me show you around.

This is the living room

The kitchen

The dining room

The dining room