The Final Fight

I drove back home and it looked the same? Well duh it looked the same but like, not even a new perk? I park the car and open the door. I then open Ell's door and pick her up and walk to the front door. I open the door and head to the living room, where I place Ell down. She then sits on the couch. I sit down next to her and pull out my phone. I check if I still have my save file and I DO! My game saved my game data and I can continue from where I left off.

Ell: "Seriously?"

(Y/N): "Huh, seriously what?"

Ell: "You save the world and the first thing you wanna do is play on your phone?"

(Y/N): "Yep"

Ell: "You don't wanna, you know-"

(Y/N): "Yep"

Ell: "Wow, that must be the first time a man said no to s*x"

(Y/N): "Probably"

Ell: "Hmp"

(Y/N): "Well, I can't spend all the time with you"

Ell: "Well yeah but the problem with you saying that is that YOU NEVER HANGOUT WITH ME!"

(Y/N): "I hung out with you when I was in a coma"

Ell: "that doesn't count"

(Y/N): "Ugh, fun I'll hang out with you"

Ell: "No, it's fine you can do whatever you were gonna do"

(Y/N): "Well I would, but you're mad at me and the couch isn't a good bed"

Ell: "No it's fine"

(Y/N): "Well you say it's fine but the moment I grab my phone you'll complain"

Ell: "No I won't"

(Y/N): "Alright then"

I grab my phone and start playing.

Ell: "You're the worst boyfriend ever"

Ell mumbled.

(Y/N): "Look see, You're mad at me!"

Ell: "hmp"

I put my phone down and pat Ell on the back. I then pull her closer as she lays on me. I then kiss her cheek. She then starts to blush.

(Y/N): "Look see, I'm not the worst boyfriend in the world"

Ell: "I guess you're right"

(Y/N): "Are you still mad at me?"