GF and BF

(4 Hours After Chapter 2)

Alright let's set the stage. Ell and Tamara are on opposite sides of the couch mad at each other. Tamara's mad cause Ell called her moody and sad, and Ells mad cause she had built up rage from the acts of Chapter 2.

Matilda has to comfort Tamara and I have to comfort Ell. Which wouldn't help cause Ells really mad at me but pretends to be mad at Tamara.

Matilda: "Hey (Y/N), Wanna swap?"

(Y/N): "Alright"

I would've said no if I knew that Tamara got violent when mad. I swap seats with Matilda and pat Tamara's back. But for reward I got an elbow to the chest. So I went to Plan B. Just not doing anything so your chest doesn't abandon you like your dad did, but from pain not milk. So you lay back and watch the new TV show, Black Screen.

Tamara: "huh? Why aren't you comforting me?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, naw I don't want an elbow to the chest"

Tamara: "Fine then"

So I sat there on my phone until Tamara laid back and snuggled up with me. Ell and Matilda looked at me in disbelief. Probably because the "Moody" and "Scary" Tamara is snuggling with me. I put down my phone and wrap my hand around her. Tamara looked up at me. I look back down at her.

(Y/N): "Are you still mad?"

Tamara: "Yes"

Matilda and Ell just stared.

Matilda: "Did you bring Harry Potter's brother?"

Ell: "No why?"

Matilda: "Cause this man knows some Witchcraft"

I remember that Tamara likes to drink Smirnoff, Cause of the Smirnoff I saw her drink when we first met.

So I get off the couch, making Tamara mad. I go into the fridge, find some Smirnoff and come back and give it to her. She opens the bottle and starts drinking. I looked over to Ell and Matilda that looked like I cured Cancer. Shame that I didn't do it in 2012... You know, you know.

(Y/N): "What's with the faces?"

Ell: "Tamara doesn't snuggle us like that, Not even when shes drunk af"

Matilda: "She also doesn't let us touch alcohol even when giving it to her!"

(Y/N): "I guess she likes me... In a non romantic way!"

Ell: "B-b-but she j-just met you and... Nevermind"

I look back to Tamara who put the bottle down. She then grabbed me and pulled me closer for a hug. Ell and Matilda both faint at the site of Tamara H U G G I N G somebody.

(Y/N): "You don't seem mad now"

Tamara: "Cause I'm not"

-Time Skip? Yes-

Ell and Matilda woke up, Ell stopped being mad and made her decision that should had been its own chapter but f*ck you, I'M DA BOSS. Her decision was to go on a real date and see how it goes. They were still shocked that I could tame Tamara in 2 minutes, when they've been trying for Years. They are also planning on drying out that "Swimming Pool" and turning it into my room. But it was getting late so I was gonna go to bed.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'm going to bed"

Ell, Matilda and Tamara: "Alright goodnight"

I walk into Ell's Room and go onto my Mattress of a bed. I get under the blanket and fall asleep.

-Sleepy Time Skip-

I hear a door open as a shoot up to just see Ell opening and closing the bedroom door. She sits down on her bed.

Ell: "What are you doing down there"

(Y/N): "Sleeping?"

Ell: "Yeah but why in that bed, when you can sleep on the bed-tter bed?"

(Y/N): "Ugh, fine I'll do it your way"

I get up and sit on Ell's bed. Ell then laid down. I soon followed, pulling the blanket over me and Ell. Ell then snuggled up with me, Probably because it was freezing. I soon feel something pull my shirt. I look down to see Ell struggling to get to my head level. (Basically that she doesn't have to look up to see his face. You -> O----O <- Ell) Seeing Ell struggle was adorable and funny af, but I decided to pull her up.

Ell: "Hey Quick Question"

(Y/N): "Yeah"

Ell: "How did you make Tamara snuggle up with you?"

(Y/N): "I don't even know, But you depicted her wrong, She's actually kinda nice"

Ell: "That's the weird part, she's normally moody and angry, but when you came along she became sweet and nice"

(Y/N): "You don't think she has a crush on me?"

Ell: "It would make sense"

OK I MUST BE DREAMING, NOT ONLY IS ONE GIRL INTERESTED IN ME BUT 2 OF THEM DO, MY NORMAL GIRL COUNT IS 0. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO????

(Y/N): "Quick question for you"

Ell: "Yes?"

(Y/N): "Why are you in love with me?"

Ell: "Huh? Why would you even ask that?"

(Y/N): "I don't mean to be rude or end this whole thing, it's just I'm not the first person or any person who girls seem to be interested in"

Ell: "I don't know why I did, probably cause your freezing was cute and you were you shy and awkward"

(Y/N): "Huh"

Ell kisses me on the cheek and soon after falls asleep.