Betrayal

I see the male Matilda and Tori and Female Me.

Male Tori: "Hello Genderbend Us!"

Tori: "Hello Genderbend Us!"

The male Matilda and Matilda walk up to each other.

Male Matilda: "Are you girl me?"

Matilda: "Are you boy me?"

Male Matilda and Matilda: "Yeah you must be me, you have the greatest fashion and face I've ever seen!"

The female me walks up to me.

(Y/N): "H-H-Hi"

Female (Y/N): "H-Hi"

(Y/N): "Uhh"

Female (Y/N): "Umm"

Male Tori: "Hello Genderbend us, say hi to my ginger friend Matt, and my awkward, kinda pathetic, also cute friend (F/Y/N)!"

(F/Y/N) started blushing. Matilda was obviously in love with herself, by I mean herself I mean Matt, but she's the same person but a female. Brings a whole new meaning for 'go f*ck yourself'.

Matilda: "Can I take him home?, can I?, can I?, can I?"

(Y/N): "I don't see why not"

Matilda and Matt: "YAAY!"

I look over at (F/Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, but I can't take you home, I have a girlfriend and she'll probably leave me if I came home with a female me"

(F/Y/N): "don't worry, I understand"

Tori: "And who is the female me?"

Male Tori: "Tord!"

Tori: "Well Tord, You wanna do a bit of something?"

Tord: "You really are a female me"

I feel like something sus is gonna happen so I grab Matilda and Matt by the hoodie and run out of the house and into the car. Matilda and Matt get into the backseat, while I get in the driver's seat. I then start to drive off.

-A Female Time Skip-

I walk into the house with Matilda and Matt. Ell and Tamara look at me in shock.

(Y/N): "Hey Ell, Funny story, We found out a genderbend universe exist and now Matilda is in love with the Male version of herself"