New Life

The giant robot flew into the sky.

(Y/N): "That's not good... THAT IS NOT GOOD!"

Ell: "What are we gonna do about that giant robot?"

(Y/N): "Uhhh, suplex it?"

Ell: "Do you have stupid? WE CAN'T JUST SUPLEX A ROBOT THAT BIG!"

(Y/N): "Well, I'MMA DO IT ANYWAY!"

I ran out of the basement, Ell running after me. I leave the building to look out at Tori and Tord's giant robot destroy an entire city. Ell then comes up behind me.

(Y/N): "Alright, get in the car"

Ell: "What? No screw that, I'm not going to fight that giant robot!"

(Y/N): "I'll give you a cola"

Ell: "Alright, LETS GO BEAT THAT GIANT ROBOT!"

We both run the car. I hop into the driver's seat while she sits in the passenger seat. We start to drive off into the city. Once we got there we headed out of the car and stood at a distance from the giant robot.

(Y/N): "HEY TORI, I CAME TO SUPLEX YOU'RE STUPID ROBOT!"

Giant Robot: "Oh (Y/N), glad you can come, after I'm done with you I will make them all pay!"

(Y/N): "Why the hell do you want 'them all to pay?'"

Giant Robot: "You know: My Mom, My Dad, Tamara, That guy on the internet by the name of Pancakefan69"

(Y/N): "Ok then, WELL IMMA BEAT YO A$$"

I ran towards Tori and Tord's giant robot until they kicked me into a building. I fall to the floor. I hear Ell screaming my name and Tori and Tord laughing as my vision starts to get blurry.

-1 Year Later-

I feel my vision getting blurry as I open my eyes to see Ell all bruised and harmed. She looks at me.

Ell: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Ell? What the-"

Ell: "YOU'RE ALIVE!"

(Y/N): "What the heck happened?"

Ell: "Well you tried to beat up Tori and Tord's giant robot, but they probably split you into a coma... Anyway Tori made it that now there are curse words without censors and people won't be warned about sex happening"

(Y/N): "What the fuck?"

Ell: "Yep"

(Y/N): "So they took over the world?"

Ell: "Yep"

(Y/N): "And you look like you never changed clothes"

I pointed out the fact she was wearing the same bra and pants and (maybe) underwear.

Ell: "Oh right, All the clothes stores are only sealing red stuff with red army on it and all the old clothes have burnt.

(Y/N): "And what happened to you?"

Her arms had cuts and her left arm was just completely red with blood. She sits down next to me.

Ell: "Tori, She made my arm hurt, legs hurt, chest hurt, Head hurt"

(Y/N): "Well, you want me to kiss it better?"

Ell begins to blush.

Ell: "Look, I know you're trying to make me feel better but can you just care that your entire town and city went to shit?"

(Y/N): "I do care!, it's just I can't play on my phone because it's broken and you don't wanna hang out so what should I do?"

Ell: "Just sit there, I need some time to think"

I sit there in silence while Ell zones out by the broken window. So this is our new life. Tori and Tord have taken over the world. Ell is in pain, and my robotic arm you broke, those sons of a bitches will pay for breaking my goddamn phone, oh and taking over the world and shit but mostly my phone... I would probably have to start the entire game again. Son of a bitch.