Rewind

Ell was looking out the window, while I thought of a way to not have to restart my entire game. But then I realised that I might be able to rewind time and not have to restart my game.

(Y/N): "Ell?"

Ell: "Yeah"

(Y/N): "Is there a way to rewind time?"

Ell: "Yeah, but you'll have to beat Tori and Tord to do it"

(Y/N): "So why don't we do that?"

Ell: "Huh, you can't be serious, last time you got into a coma!"

(Y/N): "The only reason I did was cause it was a guy with a robot arm and a giant robot"

Ell: "Look at me (Y/N), WE. ARE. STAYING. HERE"

(Y/N): "Come Ell, I can beat Tori and Tord"

Ell: "No you can't (Y/N), Don't even try to"

(Y/N): "Well, When I beat Tori and Tord and rewind you'll be sorry"

I walk out the door and slam it behind me. I walk towards the giant building with a hologram of Tori and Tord on it. Ell then runs up behind me.

Ell: "(Y/N), STOP!"

(Y/N): "You can't stop me Ell, I'm going there and beating the ever so living shit out of Tori and Tord"

Ell: "STOP YOU GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I start to block out Ell screaming at me and continue to run towards Tori & Tord's base. Ell then grabs me by the arm.

Ell: "You are coming with me and that's final"

(Y/N): "No I am not!"

Ell starts to pull me back as I pull forwards. She starts to pull hard. I used my robotic arm to slap her, causing her to let go. She holds her face and starts to tear up. I look at her and then run away. I run towards Tori & Tord's Base. I see the front door, I try to open it but it's locked.

(Y/N): "Son of a bitch"

I looked around the building to find another way into the building, there were no ladders or windows. Well there was a window but it was very high up. So I would need a grappling hook or some kind of way to break it and get in.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm"

I try to think of a way to get in. I then start pressing buttons on my robotic arm. No helpful things. I then realised. I can just kick the door down. I run to the front door and bust it down.

(Y/N): "FBI OPEN UP!"

The alarms start to go off, as I start to go up the elevator. I made it to the top floor to see Tori & Tord.

Tori: "Ah (Y/N), what a pleasant surprise!"

(Y/N): "Shut your goddamn mouth!"

Tori: "Ohhh, play tuff huh?, Tord get him"

Tord runs up and bashes me into the wall. I slowly get up and bash Tord's head. He looks at me and then uses a Brainbuster move. I slowly got up again.

(Y/N): "You wanna play like that?"

I run towards Tord and give him a springboard bulldog. HE falls to the floor, he tries to get up but I kick him back down. I grab him by the neck and shove his back into the window, breaking the window I drop Tord, watching him fall. I then look back at Tori.

Tori: "Ok (Y/N), We can talk about this"

(Y/N): "Alright, if you tell me where your rewind time machine is and I'll not hurt you"

Tori: "3rd F-F-Floor"

I grab Tori by the hoodie and chuck her out the window.

Tori: "FUCK YOU!"

I take the elevator down to the 3rd Floor, I then see it. The Time Rewinder. I walk up to the machine. I then go inside and turn the machine on. The Time Rewinder starts and I go back to where it all started.