Our Drunk Mistake

Saturday... Congrats suckers who have functional lifes and didn't drop-out. But unlike those suckers, I have a Girlfriend so screw them lol and I have a fully charged pho-. Oh for f*ck sake. Ell was still asleep. Snuggling with me. You see a few movements in Ell's body. Before she fully woke up.

(Y/N): "Morning"

Ell: "Morning"

(Y/N): "You wanna get up?"

Ell: "Nop"

(Y/N): "Well, can I at least get my phone?"

Ell: "Will you leave the bed?"

(Y/N): "Yeah"

Ell: "Then nop"

I just sit there in defeat, because one wrong thing would maybe make me lose her, and if that happens 1: I wouldn't have a Girlfriend and 2: I wouldn't have a house. But then I remembered, My bag is next to the bed and that my laptop is inside. But wrapped her arms around my whole body. Meaning I couldn't use my arms without pushing her away. How did I become such a simp? If I was younger I would yeet this girl to Jupiter. But I'm not younger me, I'm the simp older me, I'm surprise I don't read fanfiction *wink wink*.

Ell: "Ok, well I guess we gotta get up"

Ell finally lets go and starts to get out of bed. I soon follow.

(Y/N): "Alright I'mma go to the bathroom so... You should get ready when I'm gone"

Ell: "ok"

I walk out the room and into the bathroom.

-A VERY Shitty Timeskip-

I walk out the bathroom and head into the living room. I sat on the couch and stared at the endless void of nothing... and then Ell and Tamara entered the room and me thinking about my life choices ended.

Tamara: "Morning"

(Y/N): "Morning"

Tamara walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Smirnoff.

Ell: "You couldn't last 3 seconds without alcohol?"

Tamara: "Yep"

She opens the bottle and starts chugging.

(Y/N): Why do you drink alcohol so much anyway?"

Tamara: "Cause its good, you should try"

(Y/N): "I can't"

Tamara: "What, does something bad happen other than being drunk when you drink?"