The Backseat

Monday... A day that everyone at School hates, BUT I'M NOT THERE! Ell always wakes up after me. I never wanna wake her up, even though I do. Just like today. As I lightly brush my hand in her hair. She then opens her eyes. She looks up at me and smiles.

(Y/N): "Morning"

Ell: "Morning"

(Y/N): "You wanna get up"

Ell: "No"

(Y/N): "Well I could carry you"

Ell: "Can you carry me on another date?"

(Y/N): "You've already used that one"

Ell: "Yeah I gotta think of some more, but will you?"

(Y/N): "Yeah if you want"

Ell: "ok"

Ell puts her hands out and I grab ahold of them. I get outta bed and pull her up towards me. I picked her up and carried her to her draws.

(Y/N): "Alright you get dressed and I'll wait for you outside"

I walked out the room and closed the door.

-Buy your Time Skip TODAY!-

Ell walks out the room and looks at me. I put my arms out, Ell soon went into them. I carry her out of the house and in the car. I place her in the front and then go into the driver's seat. I start driving, but when I see Ell still cold even if wearing a hoodie I remember my emergency blanket.

(Y/N): "You cold?"

Ell: "Y–y-yeah"

(Y/N): "There's a couple Blankets in the back"

Ell climbs into the backseat and grabs some blankets, then climbs back into the front. She then covers herself in them. We drove on top of a mountain. (Meant to have a view). We finally made it on top. Once we were up Ell looks at me and smiled.

(Y/N): "You wanna go in The Backseat"

Ell: "ok"

Me and Ell walk into the backseat. Ell looks at me and I look at her back. She shuffles closer and closer to me. She then pins me in the corner of the car, my back kneeling back into the car door. Ell then goes on top of me. She then kisses me on the forehead. She then puts her finger on my neck and she goes down to my crotch.

(Y/N): "Ell what are you doing?"

Ell: "Shhhh"

She started to kiss me, putting one hand on the back of the neck and the other went in my pants. She stopped kissing.