Reconnecting

(2 Days After Chapter 10)

Tori moved us into a new building. I thought that Tori and Tord having the biggest room in the house was kinda unfair but yet again she'll probably kill me if I complain about it. I was laying on me and Ell's bed. Waiting for her to finish having a shower. I was playing with all the buttons on my robotic arm to see how all the buttons work. But sadly I knew just as much as I did before I started pressing the buttons. I know now what button summons cola from nowhere. I grab my phone and start playing on it. Ell finally walks out the Private bathroom door and falls on the bed.

(Y/N): "Ell?"

Ell: "Yeah"

(Y/N): "You okay?"

Ell: "Yeah"

(Y/N): "You sure?"

Ell: "Uhh, no?"

(Y/N): "What's wrong?"

Ell: "Well, you killed Tamara without a inch of regret"

(Y/N): "Well she should of not messed with me, I had the power of god, and anime on my side"

Ell: "Well if you did it to Tamara, what is stopping you from doing it to me?"

(Y/N): "Easy, you give me s*x"

Ell: "WHAT THE HELL"

(Y/N): "Well, that's one of the reasons"

Ell: "Ok, well you could've said a different reason that didn't remind me that we lost our virginity together"

Tori: "Harder, oh YES! Harder!"

Ell: "Oh, oh god"

(Y/N): "Well Tamara did say that Tori should f*ck herself"

Ell: "Ha ha very funny"

(Y/N): "Well, you wanna go to bed?"

Ell just nodded. I turn off the light and we both get under the blanket. I lay there in silence for a few moments.

Ell: "You know, Tori and Tord can't be the only ones to have fun here"

(Y/N): "Wait you wanna?"

Ell: "I wanna see what else that robot arm can do"

(Y/N): "Well, if you wanna"

-WARNING Very Sexy Sh*t is about to happen, if you don't wanna read- 

-that, then you're weird and you can skip to the next bold text-