(Y/N)'s Secret Mission

I was on my phone secretly typing out Tori's phone number on my phone. I knew that Ell and Tamara hated her for some reason. I texted her.

-(Y/N) is the right and Tori is the Left-

Hi

Hi (Y/N)

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hey, (Y/N) can you do something

for me?

Yeah Sure

In my lab there is a 

Prototype of a robot, I want

you to get it and give it to

me without Ell and Tamara

knowing

What about Matilda?

Please, Matilda wouldn't betray

me! She's to pure

Alright, Not now tho cause

Tamara is in her room right now

Alright!

-End of Text-

I needed to find a way to get Ell and Tamara out of the house, but how? I think of different ways to get them outta the house. What do they both like? Ell likes: Me, Cola, Bacon and Green. Tamara likes: Alcohol, Blue, Ska Music, TV. Matilda is simple, just give her a mirror. Hmmm Blue, Green, Alcohol and Cola, I also need a way to not go to wherever I think off. I googled all four of those things down. I find some dumb place that has green, blue, alcohol and cola. Now all I need is to find a way to not go. Tamara then walks into the room.

Tamara: "Hey Ell, there's a place with green, blue, cola and alcohol!"

Ell: "THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE LET'S GO!"

Ell and Tamara run out the door and in the car. I wait until I hear the car drive off. *Car Noises*. Yes! I run towards Tamara's room and bust open the door. I then take off the two paintings and pull the lever. The wall opens and I walk into the lab.

(Y/N): "Ok, find a robot type thingy and give it to Tori"

???: "(Y/N)?"

I panic and try to hide. But to my luck it was just Matilda.

Matilda: "(Y/N)? What are you doing in Tori's Lab?"

(Y/N): "So you know about this place?"

Matilda: "Yeah"

(Y/N): "Well I'm trying to find a Robot Prototype thingy for Tori"

Matilda: "Uhhhh, Is that it?"

Matilda points at a mini robot on a shelf.

(Y/N): "Huh, YES! Perfect"

I grabbed it by a button that said turn on/turn off. Once I pressed the button the robot started wiggling. I tried to press the button again but the robot escaped and started running out the room.

(Y/N) and Matilda: "Uh Oh"

Me and Matilda started to run after it. We jump over couches, tables, Shelfs and sometimes run across the walls. We then somehow lost the robot in Matilda's room.

(Y/N): "How are we gonna find this thing through all this junk"

Matilda: "I know"

Matilda dives into the piles and piles of junk. She finally comes out with the robot turned off.

Matilda: "I did it"

(Y/N): "Great Job, Now we just gotta bring that to Tori"

Matilda: "ok!"

I lead Matilda to my car. I get in and she follows. I text Tori that I got the mini robot and that I need to know where she lives. She texts me her location and I drive off. I finally made it to her house. We walk towards the house and ring the doorbell. THe door finally opens and Tori is on the other side (duh).

Tori: "Hey (Y/N), oh I didn't know you were gonna bring Matilda"

(Y/N): "Yeah, hope you don't mind"

Tori: "No of course not"

(Y/N): "Alright, well here's your robot"

Tori: "Thanks, hey why don't you come in?"

(Y/N): "Really?"

Tori: "Yeah I wanna show you something"

Matilda: "Ok"

Me and Matilda walk into Tori's house as she leads us to the basement... Where my mom put "My Brothers". But in this basement, it wasn't a bunch of dead kids, well there was, but there was also a weird massive machine with a desk of buttons on it.

(Y/N): "What the hell is this?"

Tori: "You'll see!"

Tori sat at the desk as Me and Matilda stood next to her. She starts to press buttons.

Tori: "Stay back"

Tori pressed another button and the Machine started to glow. The machine had a circle hole that started to spark.

Tori: "Yes it's working, IT'S WORKING!"

The sparks start to turn into a shiny orb. Lightning starts striking the orb as it turns into a portal.

Tori: "Don't go near that portal"

Me and Matilda just stare at it. Soon the portal starts to wobble. As three people come out of it. There was a person that looked like a male Tori, a person who looked like a male Matilda, and another that looked like a female me.