The REAL First Date

Laying in bed again. I remember loving Fridays cause then they'll be the end of school until Monday. But now that I dropped out I have a meh to each day. Thankfully I finally put my Phone in a place where I can grab it without waking Ell up. Nothing can make this day bette- and it's dead... of course. So I decide to wake Ell up, but making it seem like she woke up herself. So I slowly shake her until she starts moving. She opens her eyes and looks up at me.

(Y/N): "Morning Sunshine"

Well that was the first time I ever called anyone that. My Mom called me that when I was young so it was nice to call someone else that, even if I'm cringing inside from it.

Ell: "Morning"

(Y/N): "You wanna get up?"

Ell: "Yep"

I get outta bed and pick her up. Carrying her to the draws where her clothes were. I then place her on her feet. She starts to blush.

(Y/N): "Well I'll let you get changed"

I leave the room and sit on the couch. And wait for my phone to charge.

-GOOD DAME! THAT TIME SKIP LOOKING THICC-

Ell finally changed and my phone was at 69% Battery. I check my messages because someone texted me. It was my mom.

-(Y/N) is right and Mom is Left!-

Hi, Sweetie

Hi Mom

How do you like your new home?

Yeah

Can you come back home? Your father

Fell in the toilet again and you

need to Take him out

Sweetie?

Honey?

Are you There?

Haha very funny

(Y/N)?

-Stops Texting-

I look over to see Ell staring at me. I stare at her back. She crawls closer to me like some kinda horror movie. She then jumps on top of me. She then kisses me on the cheek and then gets off. I then kiss Ell on the cheek in return. We hear footsteps from upstairs.

Ell: "Oh that's just Matilda"

(Y/N): "Ok"

Tamara then walks into the Living Room.