Nothing Stays The Same

I woke up at my parents house. My phone is on the other side of the room. Why was I at my parents house? The Time Rewinder was meant to go back to before Tori came over. I ran to my phone to see the date. Wednesday, this was the day I met Ell, and that my mom would burst in my room to tell me to move out in 3, 2, 1. My Mom burst open my door.

Mom: "Ah good you're awake!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I gotta move out cause I dropped out of college, out of my way!"

I shove my Mom to the side and run outside to my car. If I'm still living with my parents, Ell has never met me, So I drive over to the Mall where we first met. I run into the mall and then run to the grocery store. I wait in the soda aisle for Ell to come along. I soon see Ell climbing up the shelf to grab the cola at the top. I see her about to fall so I hold her up. She then grabs the cola but just stands there. I then lift her down (With her cola) and place her on the floor. She looks up at me.

Ell: "T-T-Thanks"

(Y/N): "No problem Ell"

Ell then looks at me in confusion.

Ell: "H-H-How do you know my name?"

(Y/N): "Look, this might sound weird and that I'm crazy but listen to me"

ELl: "O-Ok"

(Y/N): "I-I-I'm from the future"

Ell: "A-Are you serious?"

(Y/N): "Yes, and I know, it sounds like I snorted 20 pounds of crack but I'm serious"

Ell: "Ok Mr. I'm From The Future, what happens"

(Y/N): "Well I meet you here, We fall in love, Then Tori comes over to grab something, Then I betray you, meet a genderbent version of me, You find out and I get a robot arm that give free cola, then I kill Tamara and you join Tori, then I go into a coma after trying to fight a giant robot, then I beat Tori and Tord and go back in time"

Ell: "W-what? Well if you know my name, Tori's name, Tamara's name your either a stalker or ARE from the future"

(Y/N): "Ok if I was a stalker I would know that you're in love with me right now"

Ell: "H-h-huh, I-I-I'm not, N-No"

(Y/N): "Alright, so if I do this-"

I wrap my arms around her.

(Y/N): "-You'll not do it back"

She begins to freeze.

Ell: "Y-y-ye, N-no, U-h-h, F-f-fine you w-win"