Lauren x Megan thee stallion

Title: Girl next door
Genre: Fluff
Requested by: ItsJust_Z

-

How do you honestly think I felt? Embarrassed.

Well that's one way to put it but honestly it was worse than that, how would you feel if your next door neighbor- long time crush- caught you staring at her dressing up through the window like a perv.

You can probably guess what I did, most would think I'd try to apologize and clear the misunderstanding up.. but no your girl decided to run off like a fucking idiot.

I'm sure a lot of you don't even understand what I'm talking about so let's just rewind this to earlier this morning....

-

"Lo, wake up!" My little sister screamed jumping on my bed, but immediately jumped down and ran off when she'd seen I'd woken up.

I rolled my eyes getting out the bed, now I'm already in a sour mood, who in the world wakes someone up like that especially on a Monday.

Wondering why my alarm hadn't rung, I look over to my nightstand to see I hadn't even turned it on.. oh well.

I did my morning routine, tied my hair up in a pink scrunchie putting on my outfit.. which was a pink crop top, a white women's joggers and my pink Adidas sneakers.

I looked into my full length mirror while applying my lipgloss, deciding not to put on any makeup today and I can't deny, I look really good.

Walking down the stairs I'd seen both my mom and little sister having their breakfast, so I walked up to them.

"Morning mama." I said taking an apple of the table.

"Morning boog." she smiles looking up at me.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" My sister asked looking at me with a raised brow.

"Lemme think.." I said putting my hand on my chin in a thinking motion "No. You don't get one for waking me up like a gorilla."

She just pouted looking at me.

"Fine!" I finally gave in after awhile placing a kiss to her cheek making her grin widely.

"Anyways I'm off see y'all later." I said walking off before my mom would stop me making sure I had breakfast with them.

-

When I finally got to school I sighed seeing the group of people I didn't wanna see again.

It wasn't like I hated school or anything. I just disliked the people I went to school with.

I wasn't getting bullied or anything like that.. I am basically a loner here, I only have one friend here but honestly I'm fine with that.

I don't really need anymore than that, walking into the halls I kept my eyes trained to the floor, not wanting to look at anyone and end up getting catcalled by any of the boys, I really don't have time to deal with that this early in the morning.