Lauren x Doja Cat [2]

Title: pretty little girl 2
Genre: Fluff, Angst
Requested by: FvckinImmaculateSlut

-
Previously...

"Nice. Lolo nice but Blake mean!" Amala said pouting.

"Yes, Lolo nice." she said "so would you be my friend?" She asked hopefully.

"Lolo gonna hurt mala?" She asked barely above a whisper.

"No, friends don't hurt friends, I would never hurt you." she said.

"Pwomise?" She asked holding up her pinky.

"Promise." she reiterated holding up hers too, interlocking them both, giggling a little at their childish behavior.

"So, are you my friend?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, Lolo and mala friends." the girl said smiling to herself.

-

The school day was finally over making Lauren sigh picking up her bookbag..

This was definitely the most chaotic first day of her life and she just couldn't wait to get home and wash the day of her.

After promising to text her new found friends when she'd gotten home, she placed her bookbag in the backseat and was just about ready to drive off.

But she didn't pull out yet, looking back into her rearview mirror she'd seen Amala looking down at what seemed to be a pink bicycle..

She had a very deep frown on her face and looked like she had no way of getting back home and to make things worse it was about to rain.

"What's wrong?" Lauren said jogging up to the girl.

Amala looked up from her bicycle at the girl pointing at her deflated tires and the horrible comments scribbled out on the bicycle with what seemed to be permanent marker.

Lauren Pov

I walked up to Amala asking her what was wrong with her bicycle, she pointed at the tires then the writing on it.

Freak. Slut. Go die.. and many more were scribbled on it with permanent ink.

I don't know why these grown ass teenagers have a problem with someone that couldn't even hurt a fly are they seriously that jobless?

"Come on.. you're coming with me." I said.

I wasn't about to leave her out here especially considering the fact that it was about to rain.

Why in the world would her parents give her a bicycle to ride to school.. I'd rather take the bus if it were me.

I mean she's literally almost 17.

"But.. but I can't leave my bicycle here." she said looking at me hesitantly.

"We can put it in the trunk, there's enough space for it."