Celebrities

Title: The real housewives of Hollywood
Genre: DRAMA
Characters: Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Megan thee stallion, Kehlani, Cardi B, Normani, Doja cat, Ariana grande, Saweetie, HER.
-

"I still really don't get why this is called the real housewives of Hollywood when a lot of us here aren't even married or thinking 'bout it." Nicki said taking a sip of the expensive sparkling red wine that resided in the glass in between her perfectly manicured nails.

"Well.. go argue it out with the author then." Cardi side eyed her taking a sip of her drink as well.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you Belcalis!!" Nicki replied back savagely.

"It's Cardi fucking B, get that in your goldfish memory!" Cardi said just about ready to throw hands.

"Sorry bitch but I don't talk to my opps." Nicki spoke already having the same vibe as Cardi, if she was gonna start throwing hands she was gonna too, forget the multiple cameras recording them.

"Hol' up now, we not about to hurt nobody." Megan said speaking for the first time since they all arrived at the massive country house.

"But if I don't hurt her then how's she gonna understand?!" Nicki asked rhetorically.

"What are y'all fighting about this time?" Beyoncé asked walking into the room with a couple bottles of Hennessy.

"I don't know why we all agreed to even be put in the same room with each other for a whole day!" Robyn said dramatically taking one of the Hennessy bottles from Beyoncé.

"For the views baby for the views, now listen up y'all we're all getting paid to tolerate each other for a day so can we all just try to co-operate, I mean it hasn't even been an hour and we have about fifteen more to go!" Beyoncé said sighing heavily.

"And who put you in charge exactly?" Kehlani asked raising a brow.

"Bitch, I'm the oldest here of course I'm in charge!" Beyoncé said dropping all the bottles on the table and taking a seat next to Nicki.

"Ok, just fifteen hours I think I can manage." Diamonté sighed a little and rested back on the soft leather sofa.

"What we gon do for the next fifteen hours?" Doja then asked looking around.

"I don't know stay out of each others hair." Ariana smiled.

"That seems fair enough."

And that's what they all did ignored each other, only talking to the ones they actually liked.

"Umm.. BB, let's go outside I have something to tell you." Nicki said after awhile.

"Aww, our Beynika ship is sailing!" Gabriella gushed.

"Shut up!" Beyoncé said laughing a little "It ain't even like that, we just friends plus I'm married."

She clearly missed the sudden flash of disappointment that rested upon Onika's face before she was able to mask it.

"I'm just saying incase y'all get into it, I'm your biggest supporter." Megan laughed.