Beyoncé x Kelly Rowland [2]

Title: The girl by the window 2
Genre: angst, romance

-

Kelly went back to her apartment opting to trade in her work clothes for a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

She then picked up her car keys walking out the the parking lot as she got in her car turning on the ignition.. she looked down at the piece of paper typing the address in her gps.

As she drove she could feel her heart rate pick up as so many questions swirled around in her head.

What could the address be about?

Could she be in danger?

But we don't even know each other like that.. wouldn't it be weird?

With all this thoughts swirling in her head she didn't even realize when she'd arrived at the listed address, doing a double take to make sure she wasn't in the wrong part of town, she then got out the car.

The building was basically broken down and in serious need of remodelling, the walls had cracks all over it and in all honesty looked abandoned.

Druggies littered the streets, the street lights were broken and the sounds of cries echoed on the streets.

She just wanted to find out what the address was about and leave..

Walking into the brown colored building, the numbers 29 was written clearly on it making her look at all the doors as she walked up the stairs hoping to find the room.

-

"Where the fuck have you been Giselle?! I told you not to leave this goddamn building!" The taller man screamed throwing the bottle of whiskey at the wall, making Beyoncé flinch a little.

"I j-just needed some air, I'm s-sorry." She mumbled hoping to just get let off with a warning this time.

"Too late for apologies now. Strip!" He commanded making her shake her head hesitantly.

"I don't want to!"

"I don't remember asking what you wanted and what you didn't, so fucking strip!"

Beyoncé didn't say anything but instead ran out the apartment, knowing fully well she was taking on a suicide mission.

He wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her skull but she still ran anyways, the sound of loud screams echoed behind her as she ran out the door.

In only her t-shirt, no shoes and no shorts but she didn't have time to think of that as she ran but was suddenly brought to a halt as she bumped into someone.

Both of them falling, Beyoncé landing on the woman, they both shared an intense staring contest before Beyoncé broke it pulling the woman's hands off her waist.

"Sorry!" She said in a rush not even looking at the woman's face as she brushed past her.

"What the hell was that?!" She thought, as she saw the woman run down the stairs in a rush.

Then it all came to her, the hair, the shape.. everything. That was the woman she'd been thinking about for damn near two months now.

She quickly followed behind the woman, hoping to at least ask her what the letter was about.

As she ran down the stairs, there she saw the woman who just stood on the sidewalk confused.

Running towards her she tapped her shoulder making the woman jump back furiously, "I-I'm sorry!"

Kelly felt slightly overwhelmed at hearing her voice for the first time, it had a slight accent to it making Kelly immediately guess she was from the south.

But she also knew that right now wasn't the time to dwell on the woman's eccentric voice, there was a bigger problem at hand right now.

"Excuse me?" Now Kelly was officially confused.

"Y-you?" Beyoncé said slowly looking up at the woman before her "we n-need to get out of here." she said frantically, not thinking straight anymore.

She knew fully well that if Shawn caught her now, she'd surely be dead like everyother person that managed to piss him off.

"Giselle!" The sound of a rough voice screaming and Beyoncé's eyes widening made her immediately drag the latter towards her car.

She didn't know what she was doing she didn't even know why she was helping this girl and risking her life right now, but she just knew she had to.

What ever the woman was running from obviously had to be terrible, if it was making her shake up like this.

She pulled out the sidewalk only looking at her side mirror once catching glance of an older looking man, probably in his late fourties looking at the car as it drove off.

He had an unreadable expression on his face and that honestly irked Kelly to her soul.

But she was taking out of her thoughts at the sounds of cries from the passenger side, the woman had her head in her hands as she softly let out cries.

Kelly took a once over of the woman, visibly wincing at the amount of bruises and cuts on her exposed thighs.

"T-thank you." the woman said softly looking at Kelly for only a split second before diverting her gaze to the dashboard.

"It's okay, what was that all about?" She asked softly trying not to freighten the woman anymore.

Honestly she was surprised about how calm she was being, when in reality she was anything but that.

The woman was a literal angel so she was shocked that anyone would even think of hurting her in the first place.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it." she mumbled looking out the window.

Kelly only nodded, she would give her time to talk about it when she was ready.

But for now all she wanted was to make her feel safe and secure.

"I'm Kelly by the way." she said to at least ease the tension and to make them less of strangers.

"Beyoncé."

-

I don't know why this just doesn't feel natural to me, but I guess that's just me *shrugs*...

Anyways vote, comment and share☆