Doja Cat x Nicki Minaj [3]

Title: Project 22 [3]
Genre: Fluff.

-

"Mhmm..." Nicki moans rolling over on the bed just to bump into another body waking her up immediately... She'd completely forgotten that she'd slept in the same bed with Amala.

"What the-?!" She asks looking up only to sigh out once she'd seen the cause of her headache.

"Damn you're body is hard as fuck." She mumbles rubbing her head but Amala hadn't replied causing her to believe that her battery had died sometime during the night.

She plugged her in before going to get done with her morning routine..

Once she was done dressing up she'd walked up to the robot to see her already at 20%.

"That was quite fast." She speaks more so to herself before going downstairs to get started on breakfast.

Bacon. Eggs and Orange juice....

Just when she was done plating the food the doorbell rung loudly, she didn't answer immediately so the person kept ringing the doorbell multiple times, "Can you stop fucking ringing the doorbell I heard you the first few times!" She says beginning to get pissed off as she walks towards the door.

Snatching the door opening she sees the larst person she wanted to see.

"Hi baby." Kenneth smiles going in for a hug, Nicki immediately steps back.

"What the fuck are you doing on my doorstep ringing the doorbell like a damn maniac!"

"That's no way to talk to me Oni, I know you mad but come on.." he was chuckling now like something was funny which was only pissing Onika off the more.

"If you don't have anything important to say then you can hop off my doorstep with that bullshit." Onika rolls her eyes slamming the door in his face.

Half expecting him to just go home but wrong she thought as Kenneth barges into the house.

It was way to early in the morning to be dealing with this, and she sure as hell wasn't ready to be smacked with a noise complaint so early especially considering the fact that she lived in a white neighborhood.

"The fuck is your goddamn problem?!" Onika screams, the man just damn near took her door of it's hinges.

"Onika I'm gonna need you to stop talking to me out the side of yo' neck!, I said I was sorry what the fuck else do you want from me?!"

"To leave me alone! We not together anymore you signed away those rights when you decided to bring that slut over to my house and in my fucking bed!"

"You wasn't letting me have any so I had to get it from somewhere!" Kenneth says trying to defend himself though it was only making him look stupid. "Look Nic I got nowhere else to go lemme just come back man." He said a little calmer this time, in all honesty he was the exact embodiment of desperation, and at this point it was honestly just sad.

"Then go get a job you lazy ass mother-" A harsh slap to the side of her face cut Nicki off.

He promised he would never do it again, he'd hit her once before and had apologized countless times over it but I guess promises are made to be broken huh?

"Get out." Nicki was calm when saying this.

"Who the fuck is that yo'? So that's the reason you don't want me back huh? You dyke!" Nicki ignores the last comment looking in the direction his eyes were trained at.

There Amala stood at the very top of the stairs staring down at the both of them, all the noise they were making had woken her up, she unplugged the charger herself going to see what was going on downstairs.

"Amala go back to the room." Onika could see the look in her eyes and surely it wasn't a good one.. she would know since she was the one that created her.

"No stay. So Onika this what you doing when I'm not around huh? I'm here trying to mend our relationship and see what you doing out there being a hoe!"

It was like the speed of light, he hadn't even seen when Amala had come all the way downstairs keeping him in a chokehold.

He struggled against her for awhile before spitting on her face and as soon as he did that he was kneaded in the crotch... hard which brought tears to his eyes..

Onika could only stand and watch all this happen and to say she wanted to stop it would be an utter lie.

"Less of you in this world would be highly appreciated." Her eyes were glowing now making Kenneth piss his pants.

Onika intervened before things could get seriously out of hand, Amala drops him to the floor though not satisfied, she wanted him to be writhing in pain and agony.

"Get out." Onika mutters to the crying man on the floor- what a pathetic excuse of a human being.

He immediately scurries out the house in pure shock and embarrassment.

Just after he left the house was completely dead silent, Amala wasn't saying anything nor was Onika..to say the atmosphere was awkward would be a massive understatement.

"I'm sorry." Amala mumbles out after awhile, she was feeling quite guilty about her behavior earlier thinking Onika was going to scold her for it.

Onika only stares at her with an unreadable expression making her feel even more out of place.

She begins to walk upstairs when she feels a light grip on her hand, she turns back to see the cause when she felt the woman's body collide with hers.

It was a quite odd feeling for her, since she'd never been hugged before.
Her body was getting a little hot and it was like Onika could feel it to as she let go of the hug first.

"Thank you." She mumbles out pecking the robot's cheek, she wouldn't deny she felt a little weird tingly feeling in her body when Amala had stood up for her.

"It's okay."

-

Maybe.. just maybe it wouldn't be so bad having Amala stick around for awhile.

-

Y'all my writing skills are getting rusty I'm afraid, I just feel so off when writing now like it's not even funny 😭