Nicki Minaj x Lauren London

Title: Roommates.
Genre: Romance.

-

"She's only going to be staying there awhile, please Nic?" Diamonté begged over the phone.

"I really don't understand why she can't just stay with you?" Nicki said not wanting to house the younger woman's cousin for the next month.

"You know I really don't have enough rooms to take her in, I'm barely getting by myself. Please just... I promise she'll stay out your way!" Diamonté said again trying to convince her friend to let her cousin stay with her.

"Fine! But she should know boundaries, I'm only doing this for.. you!"

"Thank you so much Nic, you're the best. We'll come by tomorrow!" She didn't even give the girl a chance to reply before ending the call.

Nicki only rolled her eyes at her friend throwing the phone to the left side of the bed.

It is true that there are some pros and some cons to being really famous and rich, and right now she was going through the cons of it.

She had quite literally just agreed to share a living space with someone she'd never met before....

-

"Wow.. it's so beautiful!" Nicki heard a voice say as she looked down the banister seeing Diamonté and who she guessed to be her cousin.

"Laur don't touch that!" Diamonté said pulling the girl back as she was about to poke a vase.

"Sorry." the girl whispered but still continued to look around the house in awe her eyes suddenly catching sight of Nicki.

They stared at each other awhile before the younger woman diverted her gaze towards the floor beneath her.

Nicki descended down the stairs, Diamonté letting go of her cousins hand to embrace her best friend in a tight hug.

"I.. can't.. breathe!" Nicki struggled out.

"Sorry babe." Diamond guiltily smiles releasing the hug "Thanks so much for letting her stay here you don't know how much this means to me."

"Yeah yeah." Nicki waves dismissively "So are you going to introduce me to your cousin or..."

"Oh yeah, Nicki meet my cousin Lauren. Lauren meet Nicki."

"Hi.." Lauren waves shyly hiding behind her cousin.

"She's a little shy but she'll warm up to you in no time I bet."

The both soon to be housemates don't say anything to that.

Not too long later Diamonté leaves, which basically leave both women there in awkward silence.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room." Nicki says breaking the silence between them both.

Lauren just nods silently following her up the long marble staircase and into a hall.

Nicki opens the door leaving Lauren in awe at the interior decoration, it was unlike everything she'd ever seen before.

This room is probably the size of her ex- apartment which she so graciously got kicked out of.

"It's really nice." Lauren says looking through the room making sure not too touch anything cause she knew if she'd mistakenly broken something that would be her ass.... she couldn't pay for shit in a big house like this.

"I hope it's okay."

"Of course it's really beautiful. Thank you so much." She couldn't stop thanking the woman.

This was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her... ever!

"No need for all the thanks, it's okay. My room's just across yours, so if you ever need anything don't hesitate to come ask."

"Thank you Miss." Nicki just shook her head knowing the girl was going to keep thanking her.

She decided to just go down and get started on breakfast, I wonder if she has eaten.

The girl looked seriously underweight but she wouldn't say anything...

I wonder what's really up with her?

Nicki thinks to herself mixing up the batter.

-

Two updates in a day! I'm trying my best.

This actually took quite awhile to write.

So if you could hit that vote it'd be highly appreciated. :)