Beyoncé x Kelly Rowland

Title: Surprise
Genre: Fluff.

-

"Where have you been?" Kelendria asks startling the younger woman who had just walked through the front door.

"Nowhere important *hiccup*." Beyoncé immediately covered her mouth knowing she'd already been caught.

"Stop lying." Kelly accuses walking towards her, Beyoncé only ever hiccuped when she told a lie.

"I'm not." There it was again "hiccup" another hiccup- another lie.

Kelly didn't believe her- for obvious reasons of course.

"Is it that serious that you can't tell me the truth, come on..." Kelly pauses for a minute thinking of all the times that Beyoncé would sneak out the house at odd hours and come back with one excuse or the other "...wait. Are you c-cheating on me?!" She couldn't even finish the sentence without her voice cracking.

"What?No! No.. it's not that." She didn't hiccup this time letting Kelly know that she was saying the truth this time.

"Then what is it, why can't you tell me? I'm your girlfriend for Christ's sake!"

"It's not that serious, calm down. I'll tell you okay but just not now."

"Promise to tell me okay, whatever it is." Kelly mumbles pulling her in for a hug making Beyoncé feel slightly guilty for keeping a secret from her girlfriend but she knew she had to.

-

"Where are you taking me?" Kelly asks hoping not to trip over anything with the blindfold Beyoncé had put over her face.

"Just shh and let me guide you." Beyoncé says shutting down the question as she led them both to where her car was parked.

Kelly had been confused when Beyoncé just walked into the house claiming that they had somewhere to be.

And now she was being taken somewhere, against her will.

"B.. I hope this is not a kidnap!" Kelly says as she felt herself being hoisted into the car.

"Of course not."

No hiccup means she's telling the truth.

"Okay I believe you but this better be worth it, you know this is my usual self care time."

"Yeah yeah.. just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"I can't exactly enjoy myself when I feel like I'm being kidnapped." I mumbled to myself deciding to just sit back and listen to Aaliyah's rock the boat. That was playing on the radio.

-

Sand?

"Beyoncé where are we?" I asked wondering what we could possibly be doing here.

"You'll see." I could literally hear the smirk in her words as she walked me carefully to what seemed to be a table.

A table in the beach?

She then sat me down on a chair leaving me even more confused until I felt her hands behind my head and the blindfold was pulled off.

"What's all this?" I ask in literal stun. The beach side was decorated perfectly from the lights to the little date night setting.

Now I'm confused it's not our anniversary nor is it my birthday. Am I forgetting something?

"Surprise!" She smiles all up in my face, I couldn't help but being her face closer smashing our lips together in a steamy but passionate kiss.

"It's beautiful." I mumble against her lips as we finally pull apart.

"Glad you think it is." She smiles heartwarmily as she admires the decorations just as much as I do.

"But.. but what for?"

I was confused as I saw her suddenly kneel down before me on one knee... hold up!

"Yoncé?"

"Kelly... You've been my ride or die since day one.." she pauses for a bit putting her hand in her pocket making me hold my breath for a second. "I'm just gonna cut this short and say... Would you make me the luckiest person in the world and be my ride or die forever.." I couldn't even say anything as I nodded rapidly.

After dropping subtle hints for months, she's finally proposing! "Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes." I screamed pulling her into my arms.

Suddenly I heard loud screams and the click of cameras, opening my eyes I'd seen all our friends standing there with smiles on their faces.

"She said yes!" Beyoncé screams.

"We were all here b..no need to shout." Onika says ringing out her ears making us all burst into laughter.

I couldn't be more content.. I have the love of my life in my hands and friends anyone would wish for.

It's official. This is the best surprise of my life!

-

Short and sweet little chappy.

So how y'all feeling it?

Requests anyone? Only the first four will be answered.

Also if you want to request just pm me with the story plot and ship you want.

Smut? Fluff? Angst? Agere? Just ask and it shall be delivered :)