Megan x Normani

Title: Switched (2)
Genre: Fantasy, Romance..

-

"...And then she stormed out!" Normani finishes the story she was telling Camila over the phone feeling her anger start to rise again with each word "she didn't even end up putting up the lights like I asked her to!"

"Y'know Mani sometimes you just gotta lay back and chill." Camila replies back making Mani roll her eyes in frustration.

"Are you seriously taking her side right now?!"

"I'm not.. I'm not, all I'm saying is you should chill a little, go to sleep and when you wake up tomorrow you'll be feeling much better." Camila sighs already getting tired of arguing with her friend over something so pointless.

"Good night!" Normani didn't even wait on a reply before switching the phone off and falling back into her bed.

"She thinks she's all that and now she's even turning my friends against me.." Normani mutters turning over to plug her phone on the charger.

"She acts like her life's much worse than mine, I bet I could handle being her, shit ain't that hard."

-

Megan

-
5:30 a.m.
-

"What the actual-" Megan suddenly cuts herself off as she rolls out the bed bring the alarm down with her.

"Why is this fucking alarm set to five in the goddamn morning.. wait! wait! wait! Where the-?" She immediately stood up looking around the mostly pink room that looked nothing like hers.

"Maybe I-?" But there was no one in the bed when she looked up now she was both worried and confused.

Finally getting up from the floor she looked around the room wondering where she was, hoping she hadn't mistakenly broke into someone's house while she was drunk.

Looking round the rooms she saw many framed pictures of Normani? She was now even more confused than she was before, she hadn't even seen the girl since the afternoon before after their altercation.

"What the fuck am I doing in this bitches room?!" She asks herself but feels herself getting faint as she stands before the mirror.

She looked exactly like Normani..

Maybe this is just a sick fucking joke.. She thinks pinching her arms multiple times in a row.

I'm not waking up! I'm not waking up! She thinks, her breath quickening rapidly.

What was she gonna do now?

She couldn't spend the remaining days of her life in someone else's body?!

Normani

Why the fuck is the sun shining into this room so damn much?

I looked up at the clock seeing it was almost 6:30 am, why the heck didn't my alarm ring?!

I immediately turned my head on the bed to check for the alarm but it was gone, where's my alarm..