Doja Cat x Nicki Minaj [2]

Title: Project 22 [2]
Genre: Fluff.

-

The company truck had just dropped off the 'project' at Onika's house, it was a lot of work but she managed to take it up to her bedroom.

Taking 'her' out the box was an even bigger hassle but after almost twenty minutes and all her energy exerted, Nicki finally manages to take it out.

She plugs it in just then her phone rings making her walk over to the bed to pick it up.

She rolls her eyes as she sees who's calling, she more than definitely doesn't have time for this bullshit right now.

"What do you want Kenneth?" She asks blankly picking up the phone, it was like no matter how much she'd said it, this dude was not ready to listen.

They were over, she didn't have time for his lying cheating ass but then again it was Kenneth, the coconut headed man couldn't assimilate the easiest piece of information.

"What? No 'hi baby'" He chuckles pissing Nicki off the more, she swears she was just one second away from blocking his ass.

"What the fuck do you want Kenneth?!"

"You don't gotta be so harsh darling, I was just thinking there's this nice res-" She cuts the call not even waiting for him to finish.

"Remind me to never date a college dropout ever again."

-

100%

She was now fully charged, Nicki had just finished up on dinner so she walked upstairs to get the well...robot.

First lesson... How to eat like a normal human.

....
...
..
.

She unplugged the charger, turning to the other side to switch it on, the robot blinks a few times before it finally opens her eyes.

"This is not the lab." She says in a sweet voice... At least they solved the problem of her overly automated voice.

"Yes it's not, you're in my house." Nicki smiles, the robot only nods coming down from the charging port.

Nicki steps back a bit, this was the first time she'd ever seen the robot move from one spot on it's own so it was a bit... Intimidating.

The robot or should I say 'Amala' looks around the room for awhile, inspecting it like she was memorising everything into her little memory card.

"I was thinking, would you want to join me for dinner?" Nicki finally spoke up getting tired of watching the female examine the room.

"I would like that." Amala nods looking away from the vase she was currently inspecting.

They both walked down the stairs to get to the dining, were all the food was already set.

Amala could eat like a normal person although she doesn't get hungry, she'd only eat in other to fit in if she was ever at a social gathering of some sort in order not to bring about suspicion.