Megan thee stallion x Beyoncé

Title: petty arguments
Genre: Smut (p.s. this is my first ever smut, hope it's not too horrible)
Also: Megan g!p

-

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Beyoncé asked seeing Megan getting dressed to go somewhere.

"Out, I told you about this last week!!" Megan said nonchalantly dropping down her hair brush on the bed.

"Well I don't remember plus why aren't I following you, who are you going with anyways?" Beyoncé said sternly.

"Keep that tone for the office, I really don't have time for your insecure ass right now. I'm late!"

And before Beyoncé could even reply Megan was already down the stairs and out the house.

"Why is she so fucking frustrating!" She screamed.

She just decided that having a hot bath will probably be the best idea right now.

-

Beyoncé Pov

Five hours, Five fucking hours has gone by and she isn't yet back, she's probably out fucking some random hoe..

I sat on the couch, sipping from the red wine I had got from the bar. Staring at the clock every few minutes and still no Megan.

Am I not enough? Or maybe she's just fucking stupid and doesn't value what she has.

The sound of the door opening brought me out of my train of thought, as Megan stumbled in nearly falling on her ass.

"Hey, babe." she mumbled coming around to kiss my lips, but the turning of my face caused the kiss to fall on my cheek.

"Go close the door, Ruth!" She raised her brow at the sound of her second name.

"What's gotten into you?" She slurred.

"Nothing. You're sleeping in the guest room tonight." I said about to stand up to walk upstairs but was shocked at the speed in which she turned me around pushing my back against the couch.

Her fingers wrapped around my throat in a tight grip but not tight enough to hurt me just tight enough to leave me soaked.

"You see Beyoncé I don't have time for your crazy ass this evening, okay. I wasn't cheating, I fucking told you I was gonna be going to a highschool reunion last week and you said you weren't coming so what the hell is your problem?!" She yelled outraged.

"Fuck me.." That was the only words my brain could register and I didn't even know when it had left my lips.

"Upstairs, now, get in the position I like!"

I scurried up the stairs nearly tripping on my own two feet a couple of times before finally reaching the room.

Ominiscent Pov

Beyoncé walked into the room stripping off every piece of clothing on her body feeling exposed, she sat on the bed with her eyes trained to the floor, it was taking literally everything in her not to touch herself right now.