39

My True Feelings

****

"Auntie, do you mean.. I'm not the queen's daughter!?" my face paled.

Kung hindi niya ako tunay na anak. Paano na? Paano na ang mga kayaman ko. Ang ginto at alahas ko!? Do I need to steal before I'll get kick out of the castle? But I haven't buy a house, yet!

Wahhhhhhh!!!!

Hindi pwede, wala pa akong nananakaw kahit barya!

"Of course not, you silly child! How can you say that! Don't you get the logic here?" Pagtataray na sabi niya sabay palo saking balikat.

Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag.

Okay guys, anak ako.

Okay, anak naman pala ako eh!! Akala ko inampon ako ng reyna at ang tunay ko palang ina ay isang taga-silbi lamang. Or worst, yung reyna nagtaksil sa hari at etc. Madaming what if! Pero buti nalang wala sa mga naisip ko ang tama. hehehe...May panahon pa para mag-ipon, yehey!

"You're my biological niece, okay. I just hate the fact that brother is keeping a lot of secrets from you. He even remarried! Sa isang babae na hindi natin ka-uri!"Camilla said feeling annoyed.

I feel her, I also think my father is a scumbag. No woman likes to share her husband with another woman, be it dead or alive.

"I could feel my best-friend's wrath right now." She added and pouted.

My eyes widened. I was surprised to know they're bestfriends. She and my mom?

Wow.

"Oh? Mukhang wala rin nagsabi sayo tungkol diyan. Yes, me and your mother and Elaude's mother are friends since young. She and Elaude's mother are stepsisters. Your mother was adopted when she was ten by Duke Eduardo– Elize's father. Do you remember the old man from last time.."

"The one who talked to brother Caryon?" She hummed.

"Yes. That's the old Duke from the house of Maxwell beneath him was Elize's husband Peter Grimwulf. And the other's are not that important. Do you remember their faces?" She asked and grab the tea.

All I could do was nod my head. Mabuti nalang at may photographic mind ako kaya naalala ko lahat. I wanted to laugh when she said the others are not that important.

Hindi ko tuloy alam kung pamilya ko ba ang mga 'yon o salin-pusa lang.

"And oh! Duchess Elize Grimwulf was my first bestfriend since childhood before we met your mother, siya iyong katabi ko at nanay ni Eluade." Binaba niya muna ang tasa at pinagpatuloy ang pagsasalita.

I already figured it out. I mean, I know it was Elaude's mother but I didn't know they we're friends.

"Moving on...now that you know about your mother side. Its time to talk about the other matters about her. And this matter is very serious so, you need to listen carefully. I'll only said this to you—once." She nudge very seriously.

Mukhang ito ang pinaka-problem bakit ninais itago ng hari ang pinagmulan ng reyna saakin. All those years, I tried to ask everyone about the previous queen but end up being ignored. Zaili also shut her mouth about this matter telling me to stop prying. I tried to search clues and even secretly visit the forbidden rooms and restricted area just to find nothing.