36

SPRING HUNT

****

It has been a week since the selection of bride happened. I pick four ladies from diffirent rank to compete with each other. Thankfuly, Harold didn't retort and accept my decision. And as the crown prince, I let him choose one lady he fancy with.

As I predict, he really choose Hayesha. He was quite interested on her that you can easily saw from his eyes. I just hope, he won't messed up choosing her. Overall, those five ladies are capable on doing scheme and making themselves pretty.

Father said, I should picked among the ladies that would benefit the kingdom. Clearly, he meant was he totally doesn't care who will be the next princess. But a thing that can be used as a puppet in the future.

What a heartless man.

It was indeed a marriage with a pure business involve. Ganon rin kaya ang relasyon nila ng dating reyna?

I shakes my head.

I pity those ladies who are now in the South pavilion to learned more etiquettes.
And for their competition as a crown princess, the queen will handle that matters.

It was her job as a queen.

I cleared my throat and continue to stare at my appearance. My uneven length of hair was leveled out at the end and my short bangs were pulled back into a ponytail. My long silver hair is shining smoothly at my back. In my neck was the necklace my second brother gave me.

I raised one of my eyebrow and chuckled when I saw how intimidating I was. I trace my shoulder and a satisfying feeling aroused my heart.

Muli akong kumindat sa salamin at pinuri ang sarili.

"Fuck! I'm so fucking beautiful." I said bluntly and smirked.

This face is surely paid off my living expenses if I became a model in earth. Compare to my past figure and beauty. This face of mine is much gorgeous than the past. Maganda naman ako noon eh, mas maganda lang ngayon.

This face is mixed of innocence but if you look closely there was a mysterious and dark aura. Hindi ko na rin maalala kong ano ang mukha ko noon. Maybe I'm too old to remember my own face.

When I'm done checking my whole appearance and become satisfied. A knock on the door interrupted and a familiar green eyes pop-up.

"Come in." I said before turning my head back to the mirror.

At first he hesitated but later on he widely open the door and went inside. I smiled at him while looking at the mirror.

"How have you been?" I aksed.

He bowed and answered.

"Thank your for asking, your royal highness. I'm totally fine."

I nodded in satisfaction and turn around. I look at the new Shaji. Before he looked so thin but right in front of me was a strong and very masculine Shaji. His blue hair that looks so rough but perfectly stand out. His face become so matured unlike before. Only one thing that hasn't change and that is his green eyes.