A huge relief falls off my chest at the thought of them not getting disappointed in however this develops. I am nervous about what they're going to do, but it's less than before. "I-I like mango," I shrug.

Micah looks back at the others, so I do the same. "Mango. I like it," Aiden nods. I grin, happy he approves.

"Alright then. Let's see what we've got in our hands here," Ada winks at me, making me blush again. 

Micah stands up, walks away from the bed and returns with some things in his hand after rumbling in a drawer for a moment. With wide eyes, I look at Seb, who walks closer to me. He's so close I can small his cologne.

"I can't wait to have you sobbing," he whispers before colliding our lips, not giving me enough time to think about his words. This kiss is with way more dominance than the one on the movie night, and I can barely keep up. 

Soon, I turn into a gasping mess. I want to bury my hands in his hair, but can't. I want to inch loser and enjoy the feeling of his hard muscles against my skinny body, but damnit, I can't. And I want to find out if he's as aroused as I am, but, guess what, can't.

"Hold— W-wait—" I gasp when he untangles, smirking. "What were you saying?"

I search my mind for a response, but come up with none. It's like they switched off my brain.

Sharing what I think is a wicked grin with Aiden, he smirks at my state of being speechless. Micah taps my hip, earning my attention. "Lift your hips, boy."

I comply, pushing my hips up in the air. It's easy for him to take my underwear off like this, and he does. A blush reaches my cheek, but it's forgotten soon enough as Ada pecks my lips. I'm dying to find out how she kisses, but she won't let me. 

When she pecks my jaw next, I'm unable to stop my frown. "Why don't you kiss me?" I ask, and that's literally my only thought.

Ada. Kiss. Ada. Kiss?

My eyes lift to meet hers, and I'm left breathless when they glance with evil. "You want me to kiss you?" I nod, but am getting a feeling I actually shouldn't.

Her lips meet mine again while her hands cup my cheeks. My eyes close at the soft press. See? Nothing to worry ab—

Her hands slide lower, towards my neck, and lay there heavily. They aren't squeezing—but they may as well could have been. Their presence is there, thick and making my mind foggy. 

All while her lips and teeth are leaving me gasping, I try to keep up with her pace. She's unforgiving, though, lightly pressing my neck. My eyes widen, but surprisingly, I don't feel the same fear as when Ezra was squeezing the hell out of me.

I gasp, but it's muffled by her lips. My hands tug at the ropes, but goddamn it, Seb is too good in tying me up. The bastard. 

"Aw, pretty baby's getting all pathetic," I hear Micah's voice coming from somewhere else. I don't have time to process it—because if I did, he would have felt it, bastard—before a hand wraps around my dick.

My eyes roll back at the perfect amount of pressure. It's combined with the steady pace of Ada's lips and her hands around my throat, like a necklace I'm willing to wear forever. 

Her lips leave mine for a second—the traitors—and now a low moan unfolds from mine. It's answered by another moan somewhere in the room— I'd say my money's on Seb, but I'm not sure.

I gasp as my eyes wander through the room, seeing Micah with his hands wrapped around my dick, Seb inching closer with a vibrator in his hand and Aiden with what looks like clamps.