Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

I watched as Dean's hand wrapped around my throat, pulling my body back against his. Whilst his other hand came between my things. Slipping the thong to the side his fingers moved between my folds, circling my clit just the way he knew I liked it. The slowness could only be described as a punishment.

Because of how tight Dean held me, I had nothing to grab onto but him. I clung as the waves of pleasure crashed over me, just as the pressure began to build his hands were gone.

I opened my eyes to see Dean's heated look in the mirror, a knowing smirk upon his face.

"Touch yourself." He commanded.

I didn't need to be asked twice, eager to experience the pleasure again I reached down between my legs. The wetness was impossible not to notice as I began to rub my clit.

"Open your eyes." Obeying I did, to see Dean watching my movements as he kissed my neck.

The hand around my throat still held on tight as his other hand roamed my body freely. If I wasn't to horny I'd have probably been too shy to do it, Dean's plan I suspected.

Dean's hand slipped under my shirt, pulling it open and my bra down causing my breasts to spill out. My nipples were already hard as Dean rolled and pinched them.

"Not fair." I breathlessly said. "You're still dressed whilst I'm practically naked."

Bring his mouth slowly to my ear Dean spoke. "Then do something about it." He whispered, sending a shiver down my spine.

And then his hands were gone, in the mirror he held his hands up, challenging me to undress him.

Met his challenge I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it forcefully over his head. When it dropped to the floor in a pile next to mine, I turned my attention back onto his trousers. I could see the bulge that had formed, his cock bursting to be set free.

Running my hands along the waistband, my eyes refusing to look away from Dean's as I slowly dropped to the floor, taking his trousers with me.

Unashamedly, Dean stood there in just boxers, his cock pressing tightly against the material, looking down at me.

Kneeling, I pulled his boxers down, freeing his cock which bounced slightly. Wrapping a hand around him, I began to pump.

"Look at me." He said through clenched teeth.

To tease him even more I took him into my mouth, trying not to gag when his length touched the back of my throat. He wrapped one hand into my hair, holding me their whilst he fucked my mouth.

"Stop. I want to be in you when I cum." With that, Dean pulled me from my knees and bent me back over the counter. His hand stroked between my folders, feeling the wetness he'd caused. One finger slowly circled my entrance before slipping inside me, bringing me closer to the edge. He worked so expertly, after nearly a week of sleeping together, Dean had quickly learnt what I liked, and he used them all to his advantage.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me." I said in frustration as Dean slowed down his movements whenever I came close to the edge. He chuckled behind me, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Wrapping his free hand back around my throat, Dean brought me flush to his body again. His mouth pressed to the skin just below my ear.

"I always want to fuck you, that's the problem." And with that I felt his cock at my entrance, before he thrust into me harshly.

Using the counter as support, Dean fucked me. The hand around my throat slipped away as it removed my hair from one shoulder. Light kisses nipped my skin, as Dean started to rub my clit.

I felt the pleasure crashing through me with each thrust of Dean's hips. Most nights Dean was a gentle lover, taking his time and allowing me to explore the enjoyment our bodies found together. He'd taught me so much in the art of love making, and knew how my own body worked better than I did.

Today was different though. He fucked me like a madman, rough and wild. Not that I minded, the feeling of his cock driving into my pussy drove me to the edge. All those years of hearing Chase's sex stories I now understood why he enjoyed it so much.

"Look in the mirror." I did as I was told instantly being met with a very flustered looking me. My mouth hung open slightly, as I tried to catch my breath between each thrust. Tiny moans escaping.

Behind me, Dean's eyes darkened with desire. A thrill ran through me, knowing I'd done that look. I couldn't stop myself from staring at how great his body was. Muscles ripped with each movement, all those hours he spent training definitely paying off.

Subconsciously my hand reached behind me, wanting to feel the power he held in him. Wanting a piece of that.

His pace quickened, bringing both of us to the edge.

"Cum for me." The moment the words left his lips I felt myself being taken over the edge.

Dean continued to fuck me, harder and harder until the he empty himself inside of me. Pulling me back, we slumped to the floor, going to the toilet was no longer in my mind.