Chapter Thirty-Three

The bathroom was much like the rest of the house, old fashioned. With an olive green bathtub, sink and toilet seat. I didn't know my face was so expressional until Dean began to laugh.

I immediately began to redden from Dean reading my judgemental thoughts so clearly.

"I didn't-"

"Don't worry, they think this place is a shit hole too." Dean stepped into the bathroom. The smallness of the room, bringing our body's close.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

Plants his hands on my waist, then lifts me up onto the counter. He stood between my thighs, his hands running up and down them until he hooked beneath my knees, and pulled me closer to his body so every inch of our torsos to our chests were touching.

His lips clashed with my own hungry ones, greedily devouring me. Not that I minded, I met each movement, encouraging his assault on my body.

This wasn't like our nights together, where Dean took his time, giving me endless pleasure until I felt like I'd rip my hair out in frustration. There was an urgency in his lips, a need that I'd only experienced once with Dean.

His hand spread wide across my back, pushing my body further into the heat of his body. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips as Dean's manhood touched my centre through our jeans.

Dean took the break away to plant aggressive kisses along my jaw and neck. Branding me, I arched my back, wanting more of his touch.

"Dean" I moaned, not caring who heard.

In response, his hand massaged between my legs, rubbing circles through my jeans. Hard enough for me to feel, but light enough to drive me crazy.

"Dean please." I begged, needing all of him. The simple facts were, it didn't matter how many nights Dean came to me. This burning desire for physical contact never faded. I'd hoped that through the week it would at least lessen, to become more manageable. Instead the opposite had happened, he consumed my every thought and feeling.

"So impatient." Dean chuckled against my skin, sending goosebumps all over.

"I want you." I unbutton his trousers and let my hand slip inside. Unsurprisingly Dean was already so hard. The knowledge spurs me on as I stroke one hand torturous down his length. How his body stiffened at the action told me he was struggling not to lose it. Excitement coursed through me, knowing I had the power to do that to him.

He might be physically stronger and taller, but in these moments I felt his equal. The only place I did, and I rebelled in it.

Abruptly Dean pulls back, leaving my panting on the counter whilst he admires his handy work. The moan of disapproval left from my lips, causing Dean's mouth to quirk up.

"Wet and ready for me. If I could, I'd keep you in this state forever." Dean leaned against the door, whilst I sat there, legs open, waiting for him.

"Take them off." He instructed.

Too turned on to waste a second I jumped off the counter and slid the jeans down my legs, pushing them to the side with my shoes.

Dean groaned as his eyes raked over my body, stopping at the thong I wore.

"Fuck." The only word which left Dean's mouth before he pushed off the door, unable to watch any longer. His hands cupped my bum, lifting me up. Instantly my legs wrapped around his waist. Looking into his eyes, I began grinding my hips against him, enjoying the hiss of breath Dean took in as I did so. His hands held me firmly in place, supporting me.

I could feel myself getting wetter, and I knew Dean could too.

One minute he held me, the next I was against the counter. The mirror in front of me made it impossible to ignore my flushed face. I caught Dean's eye in the reflection, his hips nestled between my cheeks.