Vol 1 Ch2 First Contestants Honkai Impact!

been busy

Zenia: alright who should i pick?

I then scroll the list of characters, it will be hard to pick which one, but then another message has been sent to me, I then quickly read it

Oh and if want to able to react to them you can even create your avatar! pretty cool right? you can even get a preset avatar in the preset menu, the avatar making is just at the right down corner that's it!

-yours truly! Vemes

wait really!? Alright, now im really excited! i quickly go to the menu finding the icon on the right down corner, press the icon avatar creation, and go to the presets and my gosh there a ton of it, the message did not says that it also seems like each preset avatar also has a preset power. i keep scrolling for the perfect avatar for but i then see captian falcon, which makes me curious if they are any in game charactersand then it hit me.

Zenia: wait! If there even other game characters here, then that means...

i then saw the search bar then quickly type these letters

Zenia: Pharsa...MLBB...

i click enter and load and behold! Pharsa exist, i finally found the main body of my avatar so i did some little changes to Pharsa but who is she? Pharsa, Wings of Vengeance is a Mage class Hero in Mobile Legends:Bang Bang. after doing little change on here and there, I finally did it and also change her name she will be called...

Larsa!.... Look, I know it's terrible I'm not good with names.

I Kanda turn into a nun or priest then give her a black and blue color scheme.

her bird is not 'yet' in this picture

Larsa color is rather yellow but blue and white is black color scheme

Author: man I wish I have her skin

I then read the manual more about the avatar, I can even my experience better If go vr mode, don't know how it will work since it says doesn't need a vr headset but that's a function.

I then confirmed my avatar. I then check the room and it started digitalized the avatar and she is now in my room, I move her using W, A,S,D and make her fight using left click she then start shooting magic shots and then room got damage a bit.

But don't worry I was able to fix it with help of the manual. Then give myself a satisfying smile but there is something in me, that I could do more.

Zenia: her moves are a bit limited, I guess I go try VR mode.

I then look at the manual on how to go VR mode, it says there is a button on the desk that says VR, I look at the desk and found the button then I push it. I then feel like my soul immediately got out of my body and I feel I was zooming like a fighter jet straight to the screen feeling like I pass through a jello wall and goes to the other side but then still my soul is still dragging at fast speed and my soul is Now been directly hit the avatar.