Fixer

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning: If you are considering suicide or have thoughts of self harm. Please read at your own risk. If you ever need anyone to talk to just message me :) I'll always be there for you.

"We were in class. The bell was about to ring signaling the end of the day. Ms. Bustier stepped out and said we could just leave whenever. The class approached her with a greedy expression, like a fox guarding the hen house almost.

"Sure. What do you need?" Marinette asked her class.

"We need dresses for next week's dance." Alya demanded.

"Sure, just tell me what you want." Marinette smiled. Inside she was overwhelmed. "How was I supposed to design and create 8 dresses including mine in two weeks." She thought to herself.

"We made a list." Alya handed her a piece of notebook paper. Every other girl followed suit. The last two people to give Marinette their papers were Chloe Bourgeois and Lila Rossi. Chloe handed her freaking three pieces of paper.

"That includes accessories, a purse, the dress, and jewelry." Chloe sassed. Marinette's eyes bulged at the amount of work in front of her. But no one cared, they knew she would do anything to make them happy.

"Oh here you go, Marinette. I hope it's not too much. I would've asked Prince Ali to get mine done, but he wasn't answering my calls. Do you think he's cheating on me?" She cried. No one noticed how she handed Marinette a literal book on what she wants. Heck, it looks like it could be a dictionary! While everyone rushed to give her sympathy, they didn't even notice when Marinette dropped all of their requests. Each paper fluttering to the ground in a heap.

She's a fixer with no one to fix her.

Marinette stayed up all night for the next week designing and creating everyone's dresses. All of her homework and assignments were well overdue. She didn't even get a chance to even make a pattern for herself! The day before the dance, all the girls were lined up at Marinette's desk to see what she made for them.

She's a lover who won't love herself.

"This isn't what I asked for! Is it because you hate me!? I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did to offend you! Please forgive me." Lila cried again.

"Marinette, how could you!" Alya screamed.

"I-I'm so sorry, Lila. You asked for hand made embroidery and I didn't have time to-"

"We've heard enough Marinette! We are no longer friends! I don't want to hear your excuses on why you always leave Lila out." Alya accused. Alya always was too eager for her own good. Everyone else in the class followed suit. Marinette was left with no friends.

"Of course you had time! It's not hard to make a dress. All you do is cut and sew. It only takes like an hour for each dress." Alya rolled her eyes. Little did she know it takes an hour to measure, an hour to create a pattern, an hour to cut, and over an hour to sew each dress.

"If y-you won't do it, I have no dress. I can't wear something that's not hand embroidered. I'm deathly allergic if I don't have it." Lila wailed. Everyone sat back and looked at Marinette in disgust. She was now all alone.

She's a heartbreak away from a horrible place.

It's a shame that heartbreak happened before Marinette could fix anything in her life. Maybe then none of this would've happened. But then again, maybe it would've anyway. Why?

'Cause fixers never fix themselves.

No one knew Marinette was Ladybug. Heck, we just found out! Our everyday Ladybug was actually Ladybug. Still everyone in her life left her for a nobody. At the dance, no one would even look at her for most of it.