Chapter 64 : Aboard the Hogwart Express

Start from the beginning

The same went for the two living members, Gellert was able to see years into the future, with vivid images playing in the front of his mind, while Celestia was made to go through snippets of several Prophecy-like visions at once, every time her gift decided to.

Honestly... Even if you were the most enthusiastic and happy-go-lucky type of person on the planet, upon receiving the ability to see into the future, you'd probably want to kill yourself after a year, for how gruesome and disgusting the nature of humankind was.

,, I know.." replied the witch, leaning her chin on top of her palm. ,, But you also know that I am never heading towards the unknown without a plan in mind...."

Rising an eyebrow, Gellert glanced up at her. ,, And what might this plan of yours be? You won't be able to use the Werewolf or your future father-in-law for another year at least, and I may not be an expert when it comes to Magical creatures, but even I know Dragons, Chimera, and the likes of those Beasts won't be tamed."

The half-Veela continued to stare at the Labyrinth, able to see the familiar glow of the Shield at the entrance of it. ,, Let's just say that I have a few tricks up my sleeve, that I'm willing to use if the situation calls for it......."

She then turned to him, a smirk tugging on her lips. ,, Also...... while I'm unable to use those two... I have someone very specific in mind, who has been patiently waiting for her turn to prove herself to me."

That made Gellert smirk back. ,, So you're finally ready to take her under your Wing, after two long years?"

,, She's a curious little thing, very humble and devoted to her work......" said Celestia, shrugging lightly. ,, Yet she wants to study and learn under me, the very being Light Mages despise........ She intrigues me."

,, The fact that she is a Seer like we are does not play a factor?" He asked her, a bit doubtful.

,, While that is a bonus, you of all should know that talents like these are not what I seek....." She replied, snapping her fingers and letting a small blue flame play on the tip of her pointer finger. ,, Those who seek knowledge and want to find answers to their questions must sometimes risk their very being for it........ and Luna Lovegood is doing exactly that, which is why I'm willing to give her a chance."

And while she usually wasn't as open to the idea of taking on a pupil, Celestia knew that taking in the younger Ravenclaw would be beneficial to the both of them in the future.....

At that moment, the young Ravenclaw was sprawled out in her bed, a bright smile on her face as her eyes sparkled in delight....

She finally would be able to watch and aid her Empress and future Emperor from up close.

--------------

After three years of traveling onto platform nine and three-quarters, Celestia still hated Apparation with a great passion, her nose scrunching up in distaste as they lurched forward thanks to another family entering the Platform behind them.

,, Mudbloods everywhere....... Can't even take a walk towards the Platform like normal people, because they think we dress too suspiciously....." grumbled Bellatrix under her breath as she guided Celestia and the twins towards the Hogwarts Express.

,, Now, Bella... You know better than to use that word in public." said Xavier, walking in pace with Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Tom, the three males all continuing on in silence.

,, .... Doesn't mean I have to like it...." mumbled the older witch, almost pouting as she held the hand of Celestia, her other arm holding onto Fred's offered one.

After a while, they slowly came to a stop before The Hogwarts Express, a gleaming scarlet steam engine, which was already there, clouds of steam billowing from it, through which the many Hogwarts students and parents on the platform appeared like dark ghosts.