CHAPTER ONE

Y/n has been working for CEO Jeon Jungkook, whom is a very renowned businessman, handsome, talented, smart, a jack of all trades.
It seems that there wasn't anything that he couldn't do, but as handsome as he is, there was all seriousness, never smiled, it was all work and no play with the man.
On other hand Jungkook wasn't serious because he was antisocial, it was because there was a hidden secret that he worked hard to keep from everyone around him.
Jungkook feared what could cost him everything that he had worked so hard for if that secret came to the light, the company he had worked hard to bring to where it is right now.
But one of the things that worried him the most was for her to find out the truth, he had fallen in love with his assistant from the first moment he laid eyes on her, everything about her had him smitten like a little puppy dog.
Jungkook had left his pack years ago wanting to show his kind that he could become more than a wild creature roaming around the deep forest, he also knew that she was his mate but she didn't, so it was hard for him to treat her coldly just to keep appearances but only heaven knew how bad he wanted her, sometimes when he was close to her he would feel like his heart was about to explode trying to contain and control all his feelings.
Whenever his heat showed up he would have to makeshift some kind of business trip pretending to be away for however long the heat would last, it would take all his control and determination not to find her and mate her in the spot.
Jungkook was well aware of y/n's feelings for him, he could smell her arousal every time she was in his presence, he would catch her staring at him, sometimes he wished that she lost control and kissed him, maybe have sex in his office behind close doors, low growls would rumble in his chest with all the nasty thoughts running through his mind.
The past year has been a torture to work with her, he wished that she sucked at her job so he could have an excuse to get rid of her but unfortunately she was the best at what she does making it impossible to find another person who could replace her.

Jungkook woke up before the alarm went off, mostly a restless night since his heat was close around the corner.
- ughh, why already?, this is a torture for me.
He growled getting out of bed, his hand moving on top of his hardened length.
- heat is around the corner, I'm not prepared for it yet.
His heavy feet lead him to the bathroom, quickly opening the water once inside he couldn't help but lean against the wall, his hand wrapped around his veiny shaft, pumping it slowly.
- (hiss) I wish it was her pretty lips around me, taking me deep hitting the back of her throat.
His hand glided up and down his thick shaft moving a little faster now, his breathing getting heavy and elaborated, his head lulled while pressed against the shower wall, feet well placed on the floor, abs contracting and loosening as he pumped.
- yes baby, just like that, I bet I will glide easily inside your warm little heat, I would make you feel so good.
He felt his abs tightening, which meant that he will blow his load at any minute.
- right there, right there, nghhh...
A few more pumps was all he needed, ribbons of white milk spurting from the tip, buddy trembling with the force of his orgasm, cum kept leaking as he pumped riding the wave of his high.
- (growl) fuck.
Letting out a loud sigh he look at the mess he made.
- I have to get ready for my fever heat.
He said pushing off the wall moving under the water stream.
- I have this event in the afternoon, I really don't feel like going, hate mingling with those snobs, for some reason they think they are better than anyone else.
He finally got out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel while the drops of water hit the floor, didn't even bother to put a towel around his waist.
- my body feels hot, that shower session will only last for a short period of time.
He thought while rummaging in his closet for the outfit of the day, I don't think that I need to be all done up today so I'll go for some slacks and a button down shirt.
After gathering the fit he walked in the bathroom to fix his hair, shaving right after, once he finished his routine he walked back out.
- Siri, what time is it?
- the time is currently 8:15 am.
The speaker system was heard around the room.
- shoot, I need to hurry.
He said getting dressed quickly before putting some cologne on, one more glance in the mirror before walking out of the room.
- wallet, keys.
He reminded himself before finally walking out the door.
- my phone.
He said walking back in quickly running to his room, after grabbing his phone he made his way to the parking lot where he got in his car.

- one more thing...
A smirk flashed across his lips as he reached for a pair of sunglasses, taking off.
Fighting through Busan's traffic stopping to get some coffee for him and his assistant, he finally made it to the office.
- good morning.
Jungkook said as he walked by his employees, y/n his assistant had already made it in, making sure his schedule for the day was ready.
- good morning miss y/n in my office.
He said as he opened the door to his office, where she quickly followed.

- good morning mr. Jeon.
- I took the liberty of getting you some coffee, I honestly don't know how you like it so I got you an iced americano.
Her eyes grew wide opened.
- thank you sir.
She said with a bow.
- what's our first engagement of the day?
- have a conference call with mr. Kim the CEO of Rkive.
- how long before the call?
He said looking at his Apple Watch, which she mimicked.
- ten minutes sir.
- good, do I have anything pending signature?
- actually yes sir, payroll, some contracts with the companies that you are acquiring in Japan, they are ready for the merge.
She said placing a few folders on top of his desk right in front of him.
- thank you.
His soft and deep voice replied, it was one of the things that attracted her towards him.
As he signed the folders she took them one by one.
- perfect, get ready for the conference call miss y/n.
- of course, I'll take this to mister Jung right away.
She said quickly walking out of his office.
- those skirts that she be wearing are killing me slowly.
He thought to himself as he watched her sprint out the door.
- how does she run with those shoes?
He wondered, making him smile until the door was knocked.
- come on in.
- I'm back mr. Jeon.
- that was quick.
- well we have one more minute before the call.
She said standing besides her desk.
- miss y/n, you can have a seat.
- are you sure?
He looked at her like she had lost her mind.
- yes miss y/n, I'm sure.
She bowed her head before taking a seat.
- alright, is show time miss y/n, let's get this account.
- hwaiting (good luck)!
The conference call lasted a bit more than an hour but he managed to score the account from Rkive conglomerate.
- we made it miss y/n, we got him to come on board.
Jungkook said while running a hand through his hair.
- no sir you did, I didn't do anything.
- miss y/n, you did it too, you are part of the reason that I can do this because you always have everything put together and on time, so yes you did it too.
She felt butterflies flutter in her tummy, he was actually giving him a compliment.
- thank you sir.
She said with a shy smile.
- well what's our next engagement?
- lunch with the Vice President of Consent productions.
- how long before that?
- one hour and thirty minutes.
- is the event to celebrate the merges this afternoon?