Chapter 73:"Possession of Master👀👄"

Start from the beginning

Suzi :"What should i do Naina, My life is destroyed."

Naina :"Suzi, You strong girl,you cannot loose over this arrogant and possesive guy,You have bright future,And first of all stop begging for Love. Love should not be Begged it's granted."

Suzi :"What will i do without him?"

Naina :"Don't forget you his PR still ,your post is not snatched from you,take a rest for today, with him or without him you can survive trust me!Just stop thinking that he is your whole world."

Suzi :"I'll try ."

Naina rooted a small seed in her ,and surely that seed will grow eventually when suzi will stand for herself and without vansh bravely .Suzi leaves and Naina continues with the akwardness she got because of the sudden action.But work for her did not stop .

At Sharma House~~~

Whole Family was seating in living area ,served with snacks and Meghanal were here to spend time with family.

Meghana:" Ragu, You look fat what's the matter??"(Laughing)

Swara :"I was about to ask the same question.Now a days you are gaining allot of weight."(keeps her hand on her mouth and laughs)

Kunal :"(blushing)I think that's because of Lakshya's love for her."

Meghana :"I think Kunal is right what say Ragu ?will you tell about this?"

Ragini :"(Cutting apple ,smiling warmly )We both want to tell you all something."

Dadi was calmly sipping her tea and lakshya enters with sweets and also Naina.Naina hugs ragini ,meghana and shake her hand with kunal  .Swara serves water of glasses to Naina and Lakshya .

Lakshya :"Sorry!I am bit late."

Meghana :"See kunal was chanting your name,and here you are."

Lakshya :"Dadi !How are you?"(touching her feet)

Dadi :"God bless you,I am fine ,How are you?and how is Mona ji ?"(smiles)

There enters Sanskar and Mona with few snacks and sweets it seems,Everyone welcomes them and they settle down on sofa's .Naina too joins them beside Ragini and Lakshya.

Dadi :"Mona ji,How are you?A fter Long time we met!"

Mona :"Hello Dadi ji, I am  good!"

Dadi :"After long time full family is siting together."

Mona :"Where is your daughter now adays ?"

Dadi :" Oh Anita is out to abroad because of her work and Pankti's studies."

Mona :"Oh ,i think i saw her last while Ragini and Lakshya's greet and meet."

Meghana :"Aunty,what will you like to take? Coffee or Tea?"

Mona :"I'll like to take swara for my sasnkar!what say swara?"

Swara blushes and Sanskar and swara looks at each other,Everyone laughs out loud,

Dadi :"Omg you will take her also then who's going to stay back with me?"

Ragini :"What Dadi ,Naina is here na !She will take care of you."

Swara serves Mona with samosa ,biscuit and Ginger tea, Everyone were busy having chit-chat ,

Mona :"Oh Naina ,Our Vansh was looking for you.You did not visit him."

Meghana :"Why you did not bring him?How's he?"

Lakshya :"Actually Karan and Vansh our on their way here. Sorry i invited them too."

Ragini :"No you did good thing lakshya ji "

Mona :"So Dadi ji ,As this kids ,Swara and Sanskar both are in love and they want to spend time together fpr rest of their life's and they want to get hitched.We as elders have responsibility to take care of their likings and decisions."

Dadi :"Mona ji,I don't have problem ,I have learned now that no matter how hard we try ,It's good for kids to get married to their loved one's."

There everyone's face turns happy and enters Karan with Vansh in his arms,Naina sees him and walks to take him into her arms,

Mona :"Oh wow my son's are here, come karan i was about to make a big announcement."

Karan and Naina with baby settles on another sofa, Karan sees Naina but ignores him,

Mona :"On this good note ,I want to tell you all that we are doing small engagement ceremony right now .It's Swasan's day !"

Kunal :"Congratulation's guys !"

Lakshya :"Congrats brother! Congratulations Swara bhabhi "(chuckles)

Ragini :"(STANDING UP)Can i take your attention please?"

Everyone's head turns and were confused ,

Ragini :" We ,i mean Lakshya ji and I , Want to also make big announcement of our life's today ,and want to share this happy news with you all ."

Karan :"What's that?"

Lakshya wraps his hand around ragini's shoulder,

Ragini & Lakshya :" (In union) We Are Pregnant!"

Everyone expect dadi stands up in joy and starts congratulating them ,It was happy moment for everyone.Ragini and Lakshya looked super happy and joyous for their big phase of life.

Mona asks Karan to Give the ring box they brought for Swara,And also Ragini removed box from Swara's side .They Surrounded them and made them sit in the middle of attention .Sanskar took first step and wore the ring in Swara's ring finger , Swara's smile and happiness left no place for any other thought.

Before Swara could place ring into Sanskar's Ring finger,There was Serious knock on the door ,Everyone Stood finding Police at Sharma Residence.

What Now ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
See You all in next Chapters with intense Crime and Love scenes .

Tanaya ❤️