the end.

Hi!

This is the official end of book eight of the STREAMER Series, "if i fell for you." I have already finished the last book of the series and is just finishing up the proof reading. Unfortunately the next book won't be this final book but rather another solo standing story, lore kind of book so you can check it out! It's most probably already starting its journey of publishing as you're reading this!

I was a bit nervous writing about Jack's story, I didn't know where it was going to go but it ended well. The end of this book really pushed me to finish up the last book of the series and putting it in to a close.

Thank you everyone who reads and votes for this one. I am so excited for the near end of or series. Thank you cereseithne for supporting me in my journey. The amount of support I get for this series and for my other works really is heartwarming.

But I would like to say, I do not own any of the content creators mentioned here and if they are uncomfy about it, I am willing to delete or rewrite this into an original story. The only characters I own is the persona of Raenna Michaels.

Thank you so much for reading and voting! Hope to see you on the next book!

See you nocturnals!

-issay

(July 29, 2022)