10. breakfast disaster

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

tommy // tommyaltinnit

breakfast was yum

922 replies 1.7k retweets 58.9k likes

|

Wilbur Soot // WilburSoot

what great choice of words tommy

|

tommy // tommyaltinnit

I know I am genius

|
Tubbo // TubboTWO

Debatable

Jack Manifold // JackManifoldTWO

You're welcome idiot

|

tommy // tommyaltinnit

funny you say that because you didn't do shit. Sisterboo did most of it

|

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

True. This is true

-sisterboo

|

Jack Manifold // JackManifoldTWO

What you did was mess up Dream's kitchen

|

dream // dreamwastaken

what?

|

sapnap // sapnapalt

scatter. everyone.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack yawned as he walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. He stopped at the sound of someone inside. He opened his eyes only to see Raenna humming and making breakfast.

He felt his lips smile as she swayed her head side to side as soft music came from her phone. Clearly she tried to not be too loud.

He leaned on the doorway as Raenna started to dance and sing.

So give me all your love,

Give me something to dream about

Jack's smile widened as she continued to sing and dance. Raenna didn't know he was there, that's why when she noticed him there, she squealed and jumped. He laughed slightly and tilted his head at her.

She let out a breath and placed a hand on her chest where she felt her heart hammer. "Geez, Jack." She scolded him. Jack chuckled and pushed himself away from the doorway.

"You need help?" he asked. She hummed and nodded. He chuckled and grabbed an apron, "Well let's help you then."

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Ranboo stopped in his tracks making a sleepy Tubbo to bump on his back. He was stunned at the sight, there in the kitchen were Jack and Raenna laughing on the floor, covered in flour and eggs.

On the table though were multiple stacks of pancakes, some waffles and eggs and bacon. "What the hell?" he asked. This made the two jump to their feet.

His outburst made George and Sapnap to rush to the kitchen, "What? What happened?" Sapnap asked. "This." Ranboo said still shocked at the guilty smiles and blushing cheeks of Raenna and Jack.

"Ooh! Breakfast!" Sapnap said as he followed Tubbo to get some. George chuckled, "Thank you for the breakfast." He said and Raenna chuckled, "You're welcome." she said.

"You two gotta clean this though. Don't want Sienna and Dream to see this." Sapnap said with a mouthfull of pancakes. Jack nodded and started to clean up, still covered in flour.

Raenna turned to her brother who was still frozen in shock. She sighed and grabbed his hand, "Come on slenderman. Time for breakfast." She said.

As the others woke up and questioned the two about their appearance, the two finished cleaning the kitchen so they walked to the bathroom to clean up before Dream and Sienna would wake up.

They stopped in front of the bathroom by the hallway, "Well you can clean up here. I'll clean up in the bathroom in our room." He said pointing in the room just across the bathroom.

She nodded and was about to walk in when she realized something. Turning around, she blushed, "Uh- Jack?" she asked.

He hummed and looked at her, "I- I don't have any clothes with me." she said. He chuckled and nodded, walking in his and George's room, a minute later he walked out with some sweatpants and a shirt.

"Here you go." He said. Raenna smiled at her and nodded, "Thank you. I'll return them to you soon." She said. He grinned and shrugged, "I don't know. You can keep them they are pretty comfy." He said.

She hummed, "Still. It's your clothes." She said stubbornly. He rolled his eyes, "Just change." He said making her chuckle and turn to the bathroom.

But then Jack spoke again, "You know eggs and flour don't look that bad on you." he teased. She snickered and attempted to kick him but he dodged it making the both of them laugh.