25. suspicions

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

rae // raenpours

dump

dump.

2.3k likes 87 comments

Usern18 that honestly looks like ranboo its scary

-> usern19 she could just be sketching him, they are friends apparently

-> usern15 I don't want to overstep but from the way they have been interacting its different with the way she has been interacting with the rest of the dsmp members

Usern10 WHEN ARE WE GONNA MEET DATE GUY D:

-> raenpours I haven't told my brother yet but soon!

-> usern09 no rush rae! You don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to

Liked by raenpours

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Like the normal of that month, Ranboo found himself playing on the Origins SMP. He decided not to stream that day seeing as he would just be mining.

Ever since the restart of the server, the members have found themselves just playing on it again. That day, Scott was building a new version of the tower Ninja died in while Phil was doing some exploring as he streamed.

Ranboo, who just left his newly decorated cave screamed at the sudden sight of Tubbo and Tommy just standing in front of the cave staring at him. "You okay Ran?!" Raenna asked from her room.

"Yeah! Sorry!" he yelled back before joining their vc. "You guys shared the heck out of me." He said making Tubbo chuckle, "Good. Mission accomplish!" "We aren't that scary."

The trio found themselves wandering outside their area to mine, they were just hanging out, talking about the most random of things when Ranboo decided on asking them about what he had been noticing lately.

"Hey, do you guys know something about Rae and Jack?" he asked. Tubbo choked on his saliva as Tommy laughed at him, this prompted Ranboo to roll his eyes.

"Toby? You good?" He asked as he killed another skeleton. "Yeah. Sorry what was the question?" Tubbo asked in a high pitched voice.

This only made Ranboo more suspicious about his sister and his good friend. "I asked about Jack and Rae? Do you guys notice how close they are?" he asked hoping to get a serious answer from his best friends.

"I don't know man. Rae has been close with a lot of people." Tommy said nonchalantly. Ranboo hummed, "I guess. It's just, I have caught Rae on call with him all the time and whenever I walk in the room she hungs up on him. She acts like I don't know but really I know." He said.

Tubbo hummed, "Have you tried asking her?" he asked. Ranboo sighed, "I don't know how to. Like how do I ask my sister if there's something going on with one of my closest friends?" he asked.

Tommy snickered, "Like this, hi Rae are you and Jack sharing spit?" he said as he tried to impersonate Ranboo. This made the three of them laugh as he accidentally died to a spider.

"First of all, I don't sound like that and second of all, are you insinuating that they're dating?' Ranboo asked as he calmed down from practically laughing with tears coming out of his eyes.

Tommy huffed, "I don't know. I mean there's only two things man, they're really good friends or they're dating." He said as Tubbo decided on being quiet which was confusing for Ranboo because usually the teen was rather chatty when it came to talking about his sister.

"But have you guys seen the stories, tweets and posts the two were posting before? I won't be opposed to the idea, Jack is a great guy but if they are dating, why won't they tell me?" he asked with a sigh.

"Maybe, if they are, they're a bit nervous. I mean you're really close to Jack and if he's dating your sister then maybe he's gathering up the courage to tell you." Tubbo finally spoke.

"If that was me, I would need to do that. Because I am me." Tommy said making the duo snicker at him.

"Yeah okay Tom." "What? Wouldn't I be great boyfriend material?"