11. around town

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

ranboomc posted an IG story!

the best cinnamon roles ever :D

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

tubbolive posted an IG story!

sisterboo caught us 4k lol

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

raenpours posted an IG story!

pic credits: funny guy :]

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Tommy and Tubbo ran in front of Raenna, Ranboo and Jack as they walked around the mall. Ranboo was hesitant to go out with Raenna, not because he didn't want him around his friends but rather he was worried that someone will recognize them but she didn't mind.

Raenna didn't really care if people found out that she was the sister of Ranboo. She was fine with it but Ranboo didn't want to, seeing as other fans cross the line most times.

"Of all places we bring them, you decided the mall?" Ranboo asked as they walked to the bench where they can see Tommy and Tubbo playing at the center playground for kids.

Raenna shrugged, "They're having fun." She said. Jack nodded as he munched on the popcorn he bought earlier. He was about to say something when Ranboo sighed, "Tom no- NO! Tommy get out of the house- I gotta help him." He said as he excused himself from the two.

Jack and Raenna chuckled as they continued to watch Ranboo and Tubbo pull Tommy out of the house. "He's an idiot." Jack said.

She chuckled and nodded, "I can't believe Wilbur and the others can survive that." She said jokingly. "Oh believe me, the others are getting quite tired being the babysitter, especially Wilbur." He said.

They shared a laugh as Jack offered her some popcorn. Accepting happily they just sat there as they watched the struggling teens.

"Has Ranboo mentioned about wanting to move?" Raenna asked with a sigh. Jack hummed and nodded, "I think he mentioned it a few times why- oh." He stopped himself when he saw her frown.

"It's not like I'm gonna stop him or anything but I have lived him most of my life and when he visited the UK I just felt alone." She explained.

Jack pursed his lips, "Well... then maybe you can come visit the UK!" he said with a smile. She raised an eyebrow at her, "And who will I visit there?" she asked.

He gasped and placed a hand on his chest, "I am appauled that you don't want to visit me." He said and pouted at her.

Raenna huffed, "I didn't mean-" she sighed and turned to him, "Would you want me to visit you?" she asked.

Jack was taken aback, did he want her to visit him? Did he want her to fly across an ocean just to see him? To show her around? To act as cliche tourists with her? Did he?

"Jack?" Raenna asked worried because he was zoning out for more than a minute at that point.

He shook his head and hummed, looking at her, his lips turned up into a smile, he knew what he wanted.

"Yes, I would love for you to visit me."