30. brother talk

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

rae // raenning

I may have uploaded a new cover :D

123 replies 1k retweets 2.3k likes

|

Wilbur Soot // wilbursoot

Let's goooo

|

dream // dreamwastaken

new content wooo

|

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

We took this

|

rae // raenning

I don't see proof

|

Tubbo // TubboTWO

Oh hi there!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Raenna chuckled as Ranboo and Tubbo jumped around when she uploaded her new cover. She was staying with the group at their airbnb in LA still.

She sat next toAimsey and Freddie and looked at them, "You dealt with this in the UK?" she asked jokingly.

"You don't even know what we went through." Aimsey as they laughed. This made Tubbo stopped and narrowed his eyes at the older girls.

"That was very rude of you." He said as he started to walk closer to Aimsey. This made the older girl to scream and run away from Tubbo who started to chase after her.

Raenna laughed as Freddie excused himself. Ranboo plopped next to her and sighed. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "What's running through your head?" she asked as she pulled out her phone to reply to a message.

Ranboo being the curious younger brother that he was, peeked over and pursed his lips.

"Is that Jack?" he asked. Raenna immediately turned off her phone and send him a look. "It's rude to read other people's texts." She reminded him.

He shrugged, "Well is it?" he asked. She hummed and nodded making him hum as well. "Are you guys like..." he trailed.

She stared at him, she was trying to find the right words to tell him. In reality, her and Jack haven't really talked about labels, but they knew. They knew about their feelings, it was there. They both knew that.

Ranboo sat there, waiting patiently at what his sister was about to say. Deep down, he somewhat knew. Raenna could never hide anything from him. He had noticed about the amount of times they talk to each other, the smile Raenna had been wearing during meals and then excusing herself as her phone rings, the laugh he would hear at night when he finish streaming. He noticed a lot of things about his sister.

He can assume a lot of things but he wanted to hear it from her. "Rae?" he asked gently.

She gulped and looked at him. "Would it be weird- not that we are, I mean- I- w talked but-" Raenna continued to stutter and Ranboo hummed, placing a hand on top of hers.

"Listen. Rae, I just want to know if you and Jack are dating. I won't be mad about it, I could never be mad about it." He said. She pursed her lips and sighed, "We aren't dating." She said.

Ranboo raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed, "We aren't. We talked about it, our feelings but we aren't dating." She admitted, her heart hammered in her chest.

"Yet." He said. She narrowed her eyes at him, "Ran-" "I'm serious. From the way you guys are acting, it won't be long." He said.

She hummed and looked at him unsure making him laugh, "Seriously. I can see it happening." He said.

"Are you serious Ran?" she asked worriedly. Ranboo's face softened and sighed, "Yeah. And one day when it happens, I'll definitely say I told you so-" "Ranboo!" This made them laugh as Tubbo continued to chase after Aimsey leaving the siblings to a peaceful somewhat silent moment between them.