4. borth

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

ranboomc posted an IG story!

Happy birthday sisterboo >:)

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

rae // raenpours

Birthday burger :]

Birthday burger :]

1k likes 279 comments

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Raenna chuckled as one of her younger cousins pushed her father in the pool. It was her birthday and she was just happy enough to spent it with her family unlike the last year where none of their extended family could come because of COVID.

She was waiting for her brother to arrive. He was staying at Sienna and Dream's for a few days but he promised to be there for her birthday so she was just waiting. Ranboo had asked her if it would be okay to invite his friends and she was fine with it.

Raenna thought they were cool. Wilbur and Dream approached her after their meal if she wanted to work with music with them which she said she'll think about. Sienna had introduced her to the younger ones like Tommy, the loudest, Tubbo, the giggly one, Niki, the sweetest and Jack, the jokester.

As she passed her father a towel, the back door open and there entered Ranboo and his friends. "Rae!" he called out. She turned and smiled, waling to him and hugging him tight.

"You came." She whispered. He chuckled and pulled away, "Of course I did." he said. She chuckled and turned to the rest of her guests, they grinned at her, "Happy Birthday." Tubbo and Niki said. She giggled and nodded, "Thanks." She said.

She led them to the food table and was refilling the candies when Jack spilled his drink on his shirt. She chuckled making him turn to her. He narrowed his eyes at her jokingly making her laugh.

"Sorry. That was rude." She said grabbing some napkins to try to clean the spill on his shirt. He chuckled and waved him off, "It's fine. I was joking." He said. She nodded, "I know." She said.

Jack smiled at her and she chuckled as she looked at his shirt, "It's ruined." She said. He shrugged, "It's just a shirt." He said with a reassuring chuckle.

But Raenna shook her head, "It's gonna be sticky." She said with pursed lips. Jack nodded, "I'll survive-" "Come on. I think Ran has a shirt that can fit you." she cut him off and pulled him inside the house.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack walked out the bathroom and sighed, "I really wouldn't have minded." He said. But Raenna grabbed his stained shirt and waved him off, "Nonsense. Sticky shirts can make you feel icky." She said as she placed the shirt in the washer.

He chuckled at her choice of words making her turn to him. "I can make you laugh." She said. He hummed and nodded, "Yes. Funny people usually do." He said.

Raenna chuckled, "You haven't even heard my best jokes yet." She teased making him smile wide, "Oh there's better jokes?" he humored her. She hummed and smirked, "Great ones in fact." She said.

Jack grinned, "Well I hope I can hear them one day." He said hopefully. She hummed and nodded, "Maybe if you're cool enough." She joked. He gasped jokingly, placing a hand on his chest making her laugh, "I am a very cool person." He said.

The birthday girl laughed and nodded, "Whatever you say joker." She joked patting his cheek. Jack could feel the warmth around his cheeks but he ignored it, "You're mean." "And you can't do anything cause it's my birthday."