16. thanksgiving

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

siennapreston posted an IG story!

sisterboo brought some bagels!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

nihaachu posted an IG story!

thanksgiving

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

jackmanifold posted an IG story!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

raenpours posted and IG story!

happy thanksgiving!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Ranboo happily pulled his sister inside Dream's home. He invited her to Sienna's planned Thanksgiving dinner and the others agreed to invite her.

Raenna was not one to intrude to any of the friends' plans, even if they reassured her that she was a friend, she wasn't like them.

She didn't stream or play video games for a living. She was working at her family's burger joint while posting some covers here and there. But she was never at the level like her brother.

Ranboo hated it when she compared herself to them. Raenna was her own person and he wanted her to see that.

"You're here!" Niki said as Speckles and Patches followed the pink haired girl to Raenna. She chuckled and hugged, "Niki I was here yesterday." She said.

Niki shook her head, "Yeah but Jack took you away from us." She said with a pout making Raenna blush. "That's why today, you are staying with us!" Tommy said as he popped out of nowhere.

Raenna jumped making Tommy laugh. She rolled her eyes but greeted Sienna and Dream who walked to them to get their cats. "Good you're here. We can eat now." Dream said with a smile.

She chuckled, "You guys didn't have to wait for me." She said as she walked further in the house where she can hear Karl and Sapnap yelling at each other over Mario Kart with George and Quackity cheering them on.

Sienna waved her hand, "Oh nonsense." She said. Raenna hummed and handed her a box, "Wha- Bagels?!" Sienna said excitedly.

"Did someone say bagels?!" a whole lot of the the people rushed to Sienna making Dream scold them.

Raenna chuckled and pulled Niki and Tubbo back as Tommy was pushed forward by some hungry friends.

"Oh gosh, they're just bagels." She muttered. "Good bagels." Jack said as he pushed himself out of the crowd. He passed Tubbo and Niki a piece and they thanked him before they walked away so they won't get trampled by their friends.

Jack finally looked at Raenna and grinned, "Well hello there." He said. She rolled her eyes jokingly, "Hello Jack." She said.

He scoffed, "Now why that tone? You dislike me already?' he asked with a fake pout. She chuckled and shrugged, "Eh you're getting there." She teased.

"I am hurt Rae. Truly. I felt that here. You have broken me." He said as he pointed to his heart. She chuckled and patted his hand, "You'll survive." She said still going with the bit.

"Save me?" he asked with a small smirk appearing on his lips. She pursed her lips and nodded, "You're lucky I actually like you Mr. Manifold." She said as she grabbed the bagel from his hand and walked to Niki and Tubbo.

Jack stood there, her words hitting him like a brick. He didn't know if she meant like him in general like a friend or-

"You know, you'll make Rae melt if you keep staring at her." Tommy's voice was heard from behind him.

He jumped and placed a hand over his chest, "Geez. Tommy." He said as he looked between the teen and Wilbur who was smirking beside the young blonde.

Tommy raised an eyebrow at him, "Well are you finally gonna tell her that you like her?" the teen asked.

"What? Why would I-" "Really Jack? We're leaving soon. I don't think it will be good if you left without actually talking about your feelings." The teen said before walking away as he bit into the bagel that he snatched away from Connor earlier.

Wilbur chuckled, Jack looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "I hate to say this but Tommy actually has a point." He said knowingly.

Jack sighed but nodded, "I know. I just wish it was that easy." He muttered. Wilbur placed a hand on his shoulder, "You know what I learned? We, ourselves make things hard when in fact the answer is just within our reach."